chapter 1 💙

hi im lily i was put in this place because my dad was abusive he always hated my guts but when my mom died he full out raged i hate him so much but when i was put here i hated it even more .i always get bulled from my white hair and teal eyes but what the worst thing is i have a bunch of pain in my head and lower back. each day i lay on my old bed and cry from the pain. today i woke up and put on a cute teal shirt with a unicorn on it and some lacey shorts . i then put on my black sneakers and ran down stairs to eat . i wasent hungry so i took out my flip phone and watched some youtube. as the vidoe ended i ran to do my makeup and sat on my bed today was adoptin day i hate adoption day i never get adopted because of my hair and eyes . ( BRAT OPEN THIS DOOR OR ELIS ILL TELL MISS PARKINGSTION !!!) grate another day of this bullshit, ITS OPEN!as i get up from my bed i got punched in the face and fell to the floor crying. she hit me some more and was satisfied for now. so she left me on the floor to cry.i got up and went downstairs and sat down and started to draw i only did some rough sckechtes.

i looked up to scott major looking down at my drawing i gasped at him and he chukeled im so sorry i-i-i... (did you draw that) yes (can you draw a unicorn) sure i say and start to draw one.

(wow thats grate do you want to be adopted )YES id love to but know one wants me as a daughter.( i do) really?(YEP)

thanks so much for reading my book this is my first  book 💖😊