22

I stayed in the room at the back of the clubhouse, I was just resting, that was all I could do, for now, I was still too weak to move. Opie and Jax would visit me every now and then, I was hopped up on medication a lot as pain still riddled my body. Tara would come to visit me every now and then. Opie currently laid on the bed with me, I gently laid on his chest. "You know we should get you walking at some point," he said.

"As long as you'll help me," I replied.

"Of course I will," he said and kissed my head.

I snuggled up to him and I heard the door open. I looked up and it was Jack. "Still can't ride?" He asked looking down at me. I shook my head. "Pity, I needed my buddy on this run."

"She'll be riding soon," Opie said.

"I hope so," I replied.

"Go get some fresh air though you've been in this room for too long." He said leaving us. I sighed. Opie picked me up, he carried me through the clubhouse and outside where he dropped me down on the bench.

"Hey!" I whined.

"What I was gentle," He said.

"Not gentle enough," I complained.

"Stop being a baby," he laughed and kissed my head gently.

A few weeks later...

I was healed, to say the least, and had spent my recovery time in the clubhouse mostly playing pool every day. I was sat on the corner lining up another shot, the cue in my hands but I was soon distracted as Jax walked in and made me jump making me miss my shot. "Do you mind?" I asked turning on my heel and facing him.

"Aw did I put you off sis?" He asked.

"Yeah you did, you idiot!" I exclaimed and punched him in the arm.

"Ouch? You're violent!" He teased before walking away to the bar.

"Are you escorting our shipment tonight?" Chibbs asked walking over to me.

"I had no plans to ride out if I'm honest, but if I have to then fine," I said stretching and handing the cue over to Opie. He leant over the table, took his shot and then looked at me.

"You know babe you don't have to, there's no pressure." He said.

"No I want to, it's been a while since I and the steed have been out," I told him.

"Okay, but you ride next to me." He ordered.

"Yes sir," I said and mock saluted him.

"Good girl," he said and gave my rear a good slap. It just made me giggle and blush. While we waited for the night we continued to play pool, when it was time to leave we all grabbed our leathers and headed out. Opie helped me mount my motorcycle and rode out behind me. It sure felt strange but I had missed it, there were four of us on either side of our shipment while Jax led and the rest of us were behind.