Chapter One

Chapter One

“Dannnny, give it back!” Lily pouts at Daniel whom has her favorite sweatshirt, which was technically his.

“It’s mine anyways Lillith.” He teases her raising it above his head.

“You told me I could keep it, that’s not fair! Please Danny, I’m cold” Lily said using her best puppy eyes.

“You could always just cuddle with me, I’ll keep you warm.” He winked wrapping his arms around her tiny frame.

“Maybe I will…” She teased leaning up towards him and gently tugging him down closer.

He couldn’t take it any longer; he quickly cupped her cheek kissing her lips. She eventually gave in wrapping her arms around his neck to get closer, kissing him a little rougher. It all happened so fast, he squeezed her bum telling her to jump, and she did wrapping her legs around his waist.

“Oh my god, Lily, you’ve got to stop baby.” Danny whispered in her ear before kissing her neck.

“What if I don’t want to?” Lily questioned looking at Daniel, biting her lip.

“God, please tell me no one’s home.” Daniel quietly begged.

“Mom and Dad are at a concert tonight, won’t be home till tomorrow night.” Lily said smirking.

“Thank God.” Danny said before heading up the stairs to Lily’s bedroom. They barely made it up stairs, since Daniel would stop every few seconds a push her against the wall, kissing her deeply. They made it eventually.

“Do you know how fucking hot you looked today; I can’t believe I was able to hold out this long.” Danny growled into Lily’s ear taking off her little black dress.

Daniel moaned at the sight of her in front of him, so vulnerable and so beautiful. He loved this girl with every ounce of him, he’s always loved his best friend, she was his and he was hers.

“Take it off already baby.” Lily moaned getting frustrated with how slow he was going. So Danny took off her bra and matching lace panties, the sight in front of him instantly made him ten times harder.

He sucked at her neck, and then kissed from her collarbone to the valley of her breast, past her navel, and right on the inside of her left thigh. Lily moaned squeezing her legs shut.

“No way baby, let me satisfy you this time.” He spoke right into her core, making her shiver.

He took his right thumb and slowly started messaging her clit, and then with his left hand he was messaging her left breast, while sucking on her right nipple. She let out a moan and arched her back letting Daniel know she was wet enough to make it comfortable.

He kissed all the way back down to her vaginal lips, loving how soft and smooth they were. And in one quick motion he struck his tongue out and licked all the way up her vaginal lips making her let out a shriek. Then he moved his tongue in and out at a slow, torturing pace. She started pulling on his hair beginning him to go faster, but he just stopped and pulled out making her gasp in desperation.

He instructed her to suck on his two fingers, which she did, and then he entered them in her. He was still for a minute until she whimpered, then he started scissoring her, stretching her out.

“Agh..” She moaned as she came down from her climax. Daniel kissed her head before riding of his clothes. Once he was done he put on a condom, before barely putting his tip in her core, teasing her. But she didn’t have it, raising her hips taking him completely in as they both released a moan.

“Uh baby so tight, so fucking tight.” He whispered before starting a fast rhythm. He then went up and kissed her. Before kissing her entire body, every single inch of her beautiful body. After a while they both released their juices together and he slipped out, getting rid of the condom and cleaning up before he cuddled into her falling asleep, but not before a small “I love you so much baby girl.” left his lips.

-

Hey so this is my first ‘sex’ scene so sorry if it’s bad!

-