Chapter Thirty Three: Lewd Thoughts

Y/n wondered whether or not to speak their language, Paishachi. But she didn't know if she could remember the words she needed to say. She decided against it.

Y/n gasped, "Jack! Keep your guard up! Pishacas can turn invisible and take any form!" 

Jack put his weapon in front of him, knitting his brows together.

"Smart girl, you are~!" The Pishaca giggled.

She whispered, "Keep your thoughts on me, and I'll keep my thoughts on you." She mouthed the words, 'Lewd thoughts'.

"My mind is always on you. . ." He winked playfully, "But why?"

"It can infiltrate our thoughts."

"There's some things you left out, Grim Reaper. . ." The voice moved, but Y/n became a bit frazzled and couldn't track it.

"Y/n, behind you!" Jack used his staff to zap ice at it, but Y/n was snatched away into the darkness, her scythe dropping to the floor. Jack screamed and called out her name, but got no response. He fell to his knees and gripped his head, remembering what Y/n mouthed to him, 'lewd thoughts.'. He smacked his head, trying to think. 

"Lewd thoughts. . . Lewd thoughts. . . L- Oh!" 

Jack thought of the dirtiest thing possible, it was almost indescribable. He heard the Pishaca scream and holler in pain. 

"Jack!" Y/n choked out. 

"I'm coming!"

"Grab my damn scythe!" 

"R-Right!" Jack stuttered, almost loving her attitude, and ran off to where she had been snatched.

Before Jack reached where Y/n and the Pishaca had been, blood splattered everywhere.

"Y/n!" Jack gasped out, "Y/n, are you okay?! Where are you?!"

"That damned filthy creature. . ." Y/n held the wound on her arm, where the Pishaca managed to grab a piece of her flesh. The rest of the blood was from the Pishaca. "Guess that's what happens when you have giant veins, when one pops, you're done!" She laughed. "Stupid thing, trying to get inside my head! Well guess what! I got Jack Frost, the perv on my side!"

"Hey. . ."

Y/n then let out a moan.

Jack's eyes widened.

"Damn that thing!" She screamed, she snatched her scythe away, and rammed it into the back of the Pishaca. Jack looked away. 

"What's wrong?"

"That thing bit off a piece of my arm, and you can almost see the bone. . ." She held a piece of her cloak over the wound, and tried tightening it. Her unharmed hand reached for her necklace to see if Cupid would come, and maybe find a way in. 

"Wait!" Jack exclaimed.

"What?! I'm in pain, I need someone to help me!"

Jack's eyes became clouded with jealousy, "You think I can't help you?"

"The best you could do is give me an ice pack." She snickered, "I can ask Cupid to get me some high-tech medical stuff. It's okay, Jack." She reassured him. "Maybe he can help us." She winced again when her finger slipped and she felt the inside of her arm, she could vomit. 

. . .

"You're trapped in there?!"

"Cupid, you seriously can't find a way in. . ?" Y/n felt like she was going to bawl, her arm hurt immensely now that the adrenaline was almost nearly gone. Her and Jack were sitting by a mysteriously clean pool. The water was nice and blue. Jack kept giving the water weird looks. Y/n continued talking to her necklace.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. . . I can't."

"I bet you didn't even try! You're probably sitting up in a tree!"

"No, I'm not, I swear. . ."

"Ugh, whatever." Jack kept himself from grinning. "I guess I'll just bleed to death!"

Y/n let go of her release on her necklace, and hung her head back.

"What am I gonna do now?" She started to cry from pain.

"You could--" Jack noticed her tears, "Whoa, whoa! You don't have to cry, as Guardians we can't die-- Oh. . ."

"We're mortals now, Jack. I can die if I keep bleeding."

Jack stood up and took off his hoodie, leaving him shirtless. He tightly wrapped his sweatshirt around Y/n's wound, and froze it so it stayed in that position. "I can give your wound occasional breezes if the pain is ever too much for you. You don't have to cry, I'm right here. I'll protect yo--" 

Before Jack could even begin another sound, Y/n pulled him into a kiss. She shut her eyes tight, and Jack's were wide open.

He pulled away surprised, Y/n's face engulfed in red, thinking he didn't like.

"S-Sorry. . ." Y/n chuckled, trying to make it less awkward, "I don't know what I'm thinking. . ."

"I don't know either. . ." Jack purred and pulled her back into the kiss.

Y/n's face relaxed. His lips were cool and icy, and almost tasted like snowfall. She found her hands reaching up to his face, and her palms felt, rather than cold, hot. He must be blushing as hard as she was. It didn't help that he was shirtless. Teenage hormones were crazy, she'd have to control herself. . . for now.

Since Y/n's cloak was too long to wrap around the wound, the cloth slipped into the water, and something started to tug on it.

Y/n pulled away, Jack biting her bottom lip.

"Huh?" Y/n questioned, then screamed.

Jack stood up quickly, and tried to bring Y/n with him, but she was snatched away into the water, bringing Jack in with her.