Kid Copy of Konoha

Narrator POV

It was a beautiful morning in Konoha. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, the sound of the wind rustling the leaves was relaxing.

A boy had woken up in his bed, his alarm going off for the third time. It was getting rather annoying, so he pressed dismiss instead of snooze and rubbed his eyes as he sat up on his bed. The covers rolled down his chest and into his lap as he rubbed his eyes and got up to take a shower. "Another day, another nuisance."

He could hear his father in the living room, watching the TV. He was very active in the politics of the village. After all, he was the sixth Hokage. Kakashi Hatake himself.

The boy that had just exited the shower and was getting dressed was named Keisuke. Keisuke Hatake, Kid Copy of Konoha, or just Kid Copy. He got the nickname as a playoff from his Father's, the Copy Nin of the Leaf. It just stuck. "Ugggggh. CAN YOU TURN THAT OFF! IT'S DEPRESSING!" He yelled to his father that was lounging downstairs. "NOPE." was all he heard from his Father before he put on his forehead protector and walked downstairs.

"Morning, Father." Keisuke said simply as he walked through the living room and into the kitchen. "Morning, Little Boy." his Father said. The only nicknames that he had for his son were, Copy Kid which he used to get on the boy's nerves, HK Jr. (Both have identical initials), just regular Junior, and Little Boy. "Father please, I wish you wouldn't call me that. It's annoying." the child said, grabbing some money for his lunch and preparing himself breakfast at the same time. He made himself a smoothie and one for his Father. He was feeling generous.

"That's why I said it." Kakashi said, receiving the smoothie and smiling. "Well sorry, Lord Sixth, or was it Lord Hokage? No, no, I remember now, Rokudaime Hokage! That's it!" Keisuke teased, he knew his Father didn't like formalities. "I have to get to the Team 7 training grounds." the mature kid excused, as he walked out of the door. Unlike his Father, he liked to be early. "Okay, don't forget to say hi to Naruto and Sakura for me, okay." his Father said before taking a sip of the smoothie. "Hai. Love you." his son said, as he walked out of the door, not hearing his Father return the phrase.

Naruto was his Jonin Sensei. He hadn't quite yet reached the goal of Hokage, but he enjoyed the time he spent with his genin. Although Keisuke was skilled enough to be a special jonin. Sakura sometimes came by to "check on the new generation" she says. Sometimes she talks about her husband, Sasuke Uchiha of course. And Hinata Uzumaki-Namikaze comes sometimes to watch too. (Boruto/Sarada etc. aren't born yet)

The other two in Keisuke's group were Sarutobi Konohamaru and Senju Shuyang.

Everyone knows Konohamaru but this is Shuyang. Konohamaru is how old he was in early Shippuden. Around 13. Shuyang is also 13 like Keisuke and Konohamaru. He is a medical ninja and specializes in genjutsu and ninjutsu.

Credit to artist

They met up at one of the bridges that run over a river in Konoha

They met up at one of the bridges that run over a river in Konoha. Keisuke was the first one there, but he didnt have to wait too long until Konohamaru showed up, then Shuyang, then Naruto. Nobody was late, he was just early.

That's how it always was.

Sakura and Hinata had showed up and Keisuke had sent his father's message earning a smile from Sakura. She thought the boy was so cute. Naruto had taken the genin and the jonin that were also there into the woods. "Today we're going to figure out your chakra natures." their Sensei explained as he gave them all a piece of chakra paper. "Just send some chakra into it and it will reveal itself.

Konohamaru went first. The paper split in half and each half had turned into dust. "Awesome! So I got a wind and earth chakra affinity!" Naruto nodded and Shuyang went second. His paper became dust then turned into mud, then stiffened as if ironed and burned to ashes. Shuyang said nothing. "Well, Shu, looks like you have fire, water, and earth chakra affinities."

Then it was Keisuke's turn. His paper split into fourths and one fourth turned into ashes, one sent off small bolts of lightning, another fourth got all soggy, and the last piece became dust. He was quiet about it, but clearly shocked. "You have....all five chakra affinities." Naruto said slowly, trying to comprehend. Sakura just sighed and smiled and she muttered, "Just as unpredictable as his Father."

But really, it was about his mother. His mother was an incredibly skilled shinobi and was not one to mess around. She was very punctual and always strived to do and be her best. Just like her son. Or more like her son was just like her...maybe to much...

Konohamaru looked at his teammate with a look if jealousy. He was always two steps ahead. But in this case, he was three steps ahead. Keisuke could see Konohamaru from the corner of his eyes and turned to face the jealous one completely. Then he did what anyone would. He stick his tongue out at him.

That riled up Konohamaru pretty bad though. "KEISUKE!," he yelled "JUST WATCH! I'M GONNA BE A WAY FINER SHINOBI THAN YOU! THIS MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!" This made Keisuke take his signature sigh. It was almost like the Uchiha 'hn'. It was used in the same way. But, like it did with Naruto, it made Konohamaru worse. He attempted to take out a kunai to throw at the grey haired boy, but was placed in a light genjutsu by Shuyang and then released from it. "You both need to find some common ground or common sense before I find it for you." Shuyang threatened sternly and collectedly and both boys listened. They'd seen Shuyang angry, and never wanted to be on the receiving end of it.

"Reminds me of the old days in Team 7, huh, Naruto." Sakura said, reminiscing over the past. "Yeah. It really does, ya know." Naruto replied cheekily as he looked at his genin squad.

"Naruto Sensei, is that the only training we have for today?" Keisuke asked, trying to move on to their training.

"Of course not. There are some jutsu I want you to learn. Firstly, since you all have Earth Affinities, I want you to learn Earth Style: Rock Fortration Jutsu. It's a jutsu that Fortifies you aka puts up a wall to protect you, while also letting you send sharp daggers of earth at the opponent. Its handy when against multiple shinobi." Naruto explained before continuing, "I'll demonstrate." the blonde 23 year old said and said "Earth Style: Rock Fortration Jutsu" as a barrier of rock surrounded him and he sent huge daggers if rocks at the trees around them, making sure not to hit anyone. He had precision. That was obvious at a glance.

As soon Naruto had said that he was going to demonstrate, Keisuke awoke his Sharingan as to copy the jutsu and when his blonde sensei had finished, he immediately did it with precision and speed. This made Sakura, Hinata, and Naruto smile while Shuyang didn't really care and Konohamaru was furious at how fast he copied the jutsu. "Show off," the Honorable Grandson had whispered about the Honorable Son, but not quietly enough. "What was that, third generation?" Keisuke pried. He called Konohamaru 'third generation' because he was the third generation of the Sarutobis, starting with the Third Hokage, whilst Keisuke was only the second generation. "I said that you're a SHOW OFF!" he said as he glared at his rival. "Look, I can only show off because I actually have skill."

"Shut up, would ya." Shuyang said, irritated, as he placed then both in a genjutsu.

Did you all enjoy? Make sure to comment and vote. Also, a little follow wouldn't hurt either.

I hoped you really like the first chapter. I've had this OC for a while now and I really wanted to write this book. I think it should turn out to be promising. Here's a poll. It will run for a couple chapters. What should me the ship

Anyways,

Ttyl my little readers.