Menagerie🍋

Oh man this cruise is great.
Yeah well its better with you Yang.
You nervous at all.
A bit I just haven't seen my parents in so long and to show up and just be like oh by the way mom and dad I'm gay this is my blonde muscular super hot sex goddess of a girlfriend. But deep down I know I need to tell them that this is who I am.
Okay blake well I am here if you need it.
Thanks babe. I love you.
I love you too Blake.
Well we're arriving in Menagerie tomorrow. So we still have some time to practice if you want.
I'm good Yang maybe later right now I just want to enjoy being here with you.
Oh kitten.
Yang!
Oh sorry forgot why don't you like being called kitten like if it's racist to you I will stop.
No it's not that it's a pet name a thing couples do I understand that Yang and yeah on the surface it's kinda racist, but that not why I don't want to be called that.
Okay?
It's because he called me that I just... it just brings up some bad memories.
Oh okay well I won't do it again.
Thanks Yang maybe down the road I might get comfortable enough for you to call me that.
Okay Blake well I am not going to force you.
Yang if you want to call me something call me sweetheart.
Okay sweetie I love you.
I love you too.
You think you parents would allow us to make love at your house?
I'm not sure let's make love tonight before we arrive just to be safe because a week and a half with no release is gonna be hard.
Okay sweetie. We continued to sit enjoying the nice relaxing cruise. We had a nice dinner that night and enjoyed watching the sunset we continued to walk around the ship just talking about how it would be there. After a few more minutes we where back at our room ready to retire for the night. As we lay in bed just cuddling not ready to make love.
Yang?
Yes Blake?
Some Faunus might say some mean things to you, you know that right.
Yeah baby I do and I understand most of them have fled to get away from humans so I'm gonna do my best to limit interactions between me and them, not to discriminate against them just to let them go on with there lives.
Okay Yang that's sound like a plan to me.
You about ready?
What time is it I want to make sure we don't have anybody coming up to the door?
10:35.
Okay we should be good.
At the mention of an okay Yang had her hand rubbing up and down Blake's pussy getting her wet with every passing second till blake was begging her to be more aggressive. Yang went down to eat out the moaning cat faunas's pussy because if there was a liquid yang loved more than her strawberry sunrise's it was blake's pussy juices.
Oh shit Yang yes right there. Blake called out yang smiled that blake was enjoying herself but she wasn't done with her little cat Faunus. Yang place her thumb of her robot hand right on Blake's clit and started the vibrator function of the arm send blake all kinds of pleasure; her clit being vibrated and Yang Furiously liking her lapping up all the juices it was only a few more seconds the cat Faunus could take before squirting all over her girlfriend's face.
Okay blake my turn. Pull out the strap on and attach it to blake to fuck my pussy. I slid down on it feeling my walls tighten around it. Then I got the temptation to shove it up my ass letting my hand pleasure my pussy while the strap on penetrates my ass. Blake after another second came down from her afterglow and pushed me down on to my back lifting my legs up to my head so she could pound my ass even harder and the she started to finger me as well I didn't even have time to try to put my vibrating hand back in my pussy.
Oh Fuck Blake Yes!
Cum for me Yang be a good girl and cum.
I'm cumming sweetie. Then the room was silent the only noise was the faint sounds of our panting. Crawling back up to the pillows and Blake climbing back in bed I quickly wrap my arms around my cute cat Faunus.
I love you Yang.
I love you too Blake. G'night.
Night Yang.
The next morning we had gotten up and clean our cabin making sure that we didn't leave anything on board.
Okay babe all packed.
Okay Yang.
Hey how you feeling?
Nervous.
I'm here sweetie.
I know it's just what if they don't forgive me not leaving the white fang with them, all the hurtful things I said.
It's okay if they don't want anything to do with you we will leave okay.
Okay.
Hell I'll hold your hand the whole time if I have to.
Thanks Yang.
We got of the boat walking down the busy streets of kao kuana.
So do you know where your parents live babe?
Yeah they sent me a card when I started at beacon for my birthday showing a picture outside there house.
Okay so we just need to match it to the picture.
No need Yang I can see it from here.
Where?
That big one right there straight ahead.
Okay then you ready?
Yeah.
We got down to the house and Blake knocked on the door.
The door slowly open and a older lady who I presume is Blake's mom steps out.
Blake?
Hi mom.
She rushed over and hugged blake not even noticing I was there.
Kali who is it? I heard a voice call from inside the house
Hi dad.
Blake oh my little girl is all grown up.
Mom dad this is my partner from beacon Yang Xiao Long.
Hi Mr. and Mrs.Belladonna its so good to finally meet you.
Here come in you've come all this way
We stepped inside and I took of the the high glove that I had on to cover my arm from the sand.
Yang what happened to your arm.
It's a long story we'll tell you when we get inside. So Blake you want to start or do you want me to.
You go ahead Yang.
So to answer you question mr.belladonna I lost my arm trying to save your daughter at the fall of beacon; but I rushed in not thinking or assessing and I paid for it.
Oh you poor thing.
But Blake's been there helping me recover and now I am able to train and continue to work to become a huntress. Okay blake it's your turn to talk to them.
Okay Yang, mom, dad I want to start by saying I'm sorry.
What for honey?
For all the hurtful and mean things I said to you when you left the white fang and I should have gone with you. I then reached out my hand and grabbed Blake's which was shaking.
Honey we love you and you don't need to say sorry you felt staying was the right thing to do.
Well it turned bad fast after you guys left. Stuff I would rather not get into.
Okay blake it's okay.
But mom dad I am getting the help I need I have a good healthy relationship people who love and care about me. I've gone back to writing in my journal when things get a little to much.
Well blake we are soo glad your doing okay. So what's his name?
What?
Your Boyfriend you said you where in a relationship?
Well that was the next part. It's not a boy it's a Girl.
Oh so who is she?
It's me Mrs.Belladonna.
Oh Yang I see it now well congrats you two.
Thank you well blake means the world to me.
Oh babe.
Well yang you to keep each other safe.
Okay Mr.Belladonna.