Moving in to a new family

Qrow POV
Calling it a night on building Qrow.
Yeah winter our house should be done by the end of the week and we can start moving across the way.
I'm so happy being with you Qrow.
Me too winter.
So Qrow what is your plan for this house?
I was want to let Ruby and Weiss have it. Let them have there own space so explore living alone together.
I would mind that I would have my sister near by if I need someone to talk to.
Okay well after we get our stuff in the new house I'll tell Ruby she was already packing up after I told I'm her father to come live with me. But she has a lot of stuff and she's got distracted with Weiss wanting to be with her.
Well Weiss seem happier than I ever I've seen her. Ruby must be something special.
Yeah Ruby's always been able to bring out the best in people.
Well she done an amazing job with Weiss, I really thought she would end up like our mother married to a pompous ass that never loved her causing her to become an alcoholic. Because Weiss and I when we were kids we never got love form our parents so we had to watch out for each other.
Well when they move in here you two can go back how it should have been having people that care for them.
Yeah getting to spend time with Weiss like we use to will be nice and I'm sure you and Ruby will be spending with you. Yeah I'm gonna give her time to settle she doesn't take change easy but her have a constant support network will be good for her.
Ruby POV
Weiss I'm so so happy to be able that we could be together.
Yeah me too ruby I love you so much. Well you still okay moving in with Qrow and Winter.
Yeah I want to be with my dad Weiss.
Okay Ruby well If it will make you happy I'm fine with It.
So by tomorrow I am done packing and we could move in there I've left a couple days worth of clothes out just to be safe if we can't move right away.
Ruby would you mind some time going out to Vale to do some shopping I was unable to bring everything I own with me.
Yeah sure Weiss will make it a date just the two of us.
Okay ruby. Now come here.
Okay. Weiss pulled me into a kiss our tongues exploring each other's mouths being careful of each other's fangs. The following morning I called Qrow and he said he'd be ready for us to move in by the end of the week so it was a good thing I left extra clothes out.
So Weiss what do you want to do today.
I'm not sure Ruby. I don't want to go shopping till I know exactly how much room we will be working with for a living space.
Yeah that makes since.
Qrow POV
So Winter let's leave the fridge and stove the bed in the master the couch and dinning table.
Okay we just gonna get new ones for our house.
Yep let's go look at them this after noon.
So Qrow does Ruby know she's getting the house?
Nope it's gonna be a surprise.
Oh well I just was asking honey.
I have about a 5000 dollar budget to get us new appliances. I was also going to get ruby and Weiss a tv for the home.
Okay.
Then tomorrow we can start moving our stuff over.
Do you have help coming?
Yeah Tai knows we built a new house. And he's gonna come over and help and make sure it's prepped for Ruby and Weiss.
That's nice of him for coming to help.
Well Tai is always gonna look at Ruby as his daughter since he raised her and I can't change that. I just tried my best to be close so if she needed anything she alway could come to me.
Well It makes sense you were her Father after all.
Well let go get out things we need for our home.
Okay Qrow. I'm gonna make them a house warming present when we get back.
What are you going to make them.
I was going to Pick up a frame and a canvas and paint them a picture for a welcoming present. Is that not a good idea.
No it a great idea any Idea of what to paint them?
I was thinking a lot of couples especially one of huntsman and Huntresses take their symbol they design and try to fit them together and I was gonna try to do that for Weiss and Ruby. I already know Weiss's Its the same as any Schnee we use the symbol from our Glyphs so all I need Is a picture of Ruby's.
Ruby's is actually a copy as well.
Really I've never seen it before?
It was Summer's design when Ruby was doing hers she pestered me to give it to her since Tai told her I had it. Which I did but that could have ruined everything of me and my secrets at the time.
Oh well If you don't want me too.
No Winter go ahead and do the painting for them I have a picture of the symbol somewhere in the house I'm sure.
Weiss's letters there still there and they had them on it.
Yeah that would work.
A few ours later we have most of the thing being delivered tomorrow throughout the day we have the tv and a vase to put some flowers in for when they get there.Winter started working on putting the two symbol together trying to after about an hour she finally had it put together in a way that looked right and started to paint it on the canvas she had bought while we were out earlier today.
Done Qrow.

I came over an looked at it and thought it was perfect

Ruby POV
Weiss we finally get to move in today.
Good I hope our space at Your dads is bigger than this like I've loved it here but 5 people gets a little too cramped for me.
Well Qrow will be here any minute with the rental truck.
HONK.
Oh thats Him okay thanks for your help everyone.
No Problem Rubes. Yang said
Thanks Sis.
Ruby, Weiss you better let Yang and I come visit you. Blake said.
Sure thing Blake, since you guys are my family now and you care about me more than my Father and Brother.
Weiss your always welcome here. Mr.Xiao Long said.
After an hour of Packing boxes into the truck. Then Blake and Yang Followed us on Bumblebee and Tai in the car to help unpack. Winter stayed at the house since the moving truck only had 3 seats. But we didn't plan for Yang, Blake and Tai to come help Unpack the truck.
We pulled in Qrow had cleared a path of trees to the house so we could get the truck in there.
Okay Qrow where do you want the boxes. Tai said.
Just in the Living room.
Okay we all moved the boxes in and after another hour. Then we sat in the living room talking with everyone.
Qrow, Winter did you redecorates in here it doesn't look the same as it was when I was here when I ran away.
No we didn't .
Then where's the liquor cabinet?
Gone.
Dad, Uncle Qrow you finally quitting.
Haha no Ruby I have a surprise for you and Weiss.
yeah we both said nervously since the last time my whole world was flipped upside down.
Ruby; Weiss, winters and my stuffs gone because this is your house we built a new one just a few hundred feet away.
WHAT this is our house.
Yes Winter and I have a house warming Present for You and Ruby.
Okay?
Go ahead open it we pull back the cloth that was blocking the present to see the painting winter did for us.
Oh Winter its perfect.
I'm glad you like it welcome home you two.