i kissed a girl

"You'll NEVER open your minds enough to even try to understand me. To understand what I'm going through!" The small blonde screamed from behind her closed bedroom door. The adrenaline coursing through her body had her mind in such a blur she just collapsed on her bed. Another voice could be heard through the door and the blonde clenched her teeth.

"We don't want to understand you if you're going to choose to live in sin!" The manly voice bellowed through the flimsy wooden door. "YOU WILL NOT BE WELCOME UNDER MY ROOF IF YOURE GOING TO WHORE AROUND WITH GIRLS!" The yelling continued.

The small girl climbed off her bed so fast, she almost didn't feel like she even touched the ground. She swung the door open and stared her father dead in his eyes as she spoke through clenched teeth. "I am not a whore but you are a bigot. You think I'm going to hell because I choose to love who I want to love no matter what your precious bible says? What's god going to think of you when he sees that you raised a lesbian! You must have done something wrong and he'll see it." Although Nova had no care in religion of any kind, she wanted to hurt her father and this was the only way how.

The man stepped inside the room, almost knocking her over. "Pack your bags and GET OUT!" He yelled into her face. "I will not have you disrespecting me or your mother like this. Get out and don't come back until you decide to live by the laws of the bible." He said, throwing a suitcase at the small girl and walking away.

Nova stood there stunned for a few seconds, but she wasn't going to allow her parents to treat her this way. Fuck them. They don't want to accept her for being curious in her sexuality then they can live the rest of their lives wondering where she was because once she walked out that door, she was never going back.

For the next half an hour, she packed up the important parts of her bedroom and her clothes in a couple large suitcases and grabbed her car keys before walking out of her childhood home. This was it. This was the breaking point of her family's tumultuous relationship. She was free. Nova walked down the side walk, loaded her bags into her 2015 Honda Civic and climbed in. She looked over at the house one last time, raising her hand and giving it- and her parents the finger. "Fuck them." She said to herself before starting the car and driving away.

Nova was an 18 year old girl, and the only child in her family. She was raised in a strict Christian home but always knew that's not who she wanted to be. Once she hit 15 years old, she began sneaking out and partying. She tried out drugs, had sex occasionally and spent a lot of time breaking her parents, and "God's" rules. In recent months, she's become curious in girls as well as guys. Although she had never been with a girl, she wasn't against trying things with a girl. And there was definitely females she found attractive. Her parents obviously hit their breaking point and once hearing that she kissed a female friend under their roof, they started the fight that lead to this. That lead to her driving around aimlessly in her car with all her worldly possessions in the back.

There were only a couple options for Nova. One was a shelter where she could sleep and have a hot meal, but where she was only 5'2" tall and barely 100lbs soaking wet, that didn't seem like the safest option. The other option was using her savings and credit cards for hotels until she could find a job and get settled into her own place.

The small girl decided the hotels were the better option, and finally parked her car. Before she began scrolling through possible hotels to stay in, she decided to update Instagram on her situation.

Liked by katiekat, brett_brown and 157 othersSuperNova I kissed a girl and I liked it

SuperNova I kissed a girl and I liked it. The taste of her cherry chapstick....got me kicked out and now I'm homeless🎵

Comments are disabled on this post.

She had a small following on her Instagram, but not enough to be considered anything. But she enjoyed social media and used it as an outlet for her emotions and thoughts.

Her next step was to go through hotels and find the best pricing for the best room without using up all her money quickly. There happened to be a sale on Hilton rooms, so she booked the cheapest one and made her way there. But first, she needed to stop for some Taco Bell. And that's exactly what she did.