1: Rintis Island

(Y/N)'s POV
"Why am I being transferred to Rintis Island? Why me? It could be some other 1st class student who gets 99 out of 100 in all exams. But no! It had to be me. Now what can I do about this,"
I thought this sitting on the train, beside a girl named Rio. I was not the only transfer student. Rio was here for the same reason. She is my age, but not in my class. So I probably didn't knew her. Rio tried to start a chat with me but being a loner, I could not. Now I thought that if I can't be her friend, I'll be completely alone in the new school! Thus, I decided to befriend her.

"Rio, what you think about this transfer?" I asked.

"I dont know. I didnt want to leave my old friends, but I think I would make new friends there." said Rio

"Hmm... I was really sad, too. I really didn't want to leave my best friend Aleesya."

"We know we can't do anything about this. So..."

"So we have no other choices. " I sighed.

I wasn't lying then , Aleesya was my best friend since kindergarten. I can remember she cried when I was leaving for the train.

We will reach our station in 2 minutes. Please be patient while getting down from the train.

"Well, looks like we are here, (Y/N)!" said Rio.

"Yeah" I said.

"By the way, do you know where we are going to stay?"

"Miss Irina told me that we will be staying with a boy and his grandfather. I heard that he is the owner of a famous chocolate shop there."

"I can't wait to get down now."

"Didn't you hear the announcement? We need to be patient!" I laughed while saying this. Rio smiled, too.

"Look! We've reached the station." exclaimed Rio.

"I can't wait, too!" I thought.

A/N
Woah! You survived to the end? Congrats! I didn't think that someone would read this boring story 😂.

I know that BoBoiBoy is still not here but who knows what will happen next?

...who knows...

I know