6:idk wut to name this

FML I FORGOT THE PLOT. so if the story seems inconsistent,  blame me (drop some heate comments maybe,  I really need them)

Previously:

"Hmm... What's this?" He said picking it up.

"Looks like a note from Rio." I said in rather confusion.

"Let's read it." Boboiboy said and started reading it. It said:

Hi (Y/N),
I'm sorry but I had to go somewhere urgently. I'll be back after dinner. So don't worry about me and go to sleep. Okay?
Rio

"Well, then..." We both said and stared at each other.

---

Next day

I woke up hearing my alarm. Usually I'd check out my phone first thing in the morning. But today the first thing I noticed is that Rio was getting ready for school.

"Wha- when did you come back?"

"Hm? Around 11 I guess. I'm sorry if I made you anxious."

"Both of us were about you. Where have you been? !"

"I was with An-Aneeka and others. She had some kinda assignment to do. So she called me to help her out."

"Eh?  You could just have written that on the note. We would be a bit relieved then."

"I didn't know either, she called me all of a sudden telling me nothing. I'd have called you but my phone is having some issues."

"Are you sure you're okay? Tell me if you're facing any problems. Plus,  this might sound rude but I don't like that girl Aneeka much."

Rio laughed slightly.

"No, no. Aneeka is a nice girl. And yeah I'm fine. If I was facing any problems, I would've told you."

"(Y/N), Rio! Come down quick,  we're gonna be late."
Boboiboy was calling from downstairs. He could've just went by himself. But Tok Aba told him to "take care of us properly." Maaaan, he probable gets tired of us.

Time skip! Brought to you by Aneeka

Have I ever mentioned that I wanted to be a spy? No? Oh well then. So I decided to find out "things" about Aneeka after school. Of course I told the other that I have club activities. According to 'plan', I went after Aneeka, then lost track of her. How unprofessional!
I heard someone talking there. By 'there' I mman the back alley of our school. Oh well let's see, maybe I can get to observe confessions (lol).
But what I saw there,,, wasn't really expected.
It was Rio and Boboiboy!
"So,  Rio. Why did you call me here. I might not be as dense as a shoujo manga protag but I'm pretty sure you don't wanna confess."
"You have a great sense of humor. But I called you for some other purpose."
"What is it?"

What?! Well well,  this is getting interesting.

"I want you to come with me. I wanna take you somewhere."

Get ready for plot twists y'all. *lenny face*
been more than a year since I last updated. I wanna finish this story asap cuz boboiboy's character developments don't match this anymore. and basically, he's a junior high student. No longer in class 5 lmao. I'll try updating in a week. Seeya