Season 2 EPISODE 3

*The 4 red velvet members entered the training building and directly proceed to the vocal lesson's room. *

Yeri : " Wendy Eoni ! So hard working ..."

Seulgi : " Yah Wendy ah ... have you eaten ? We bought something for you ..."

Wendy : " Ah thanks .. No I've not eaten."

*Irene walks into the room as soon as she sees Wendy. She walks towards her and hand the appetizers to her. *

Wendy : " Ah thank you .."

Irene : " Hurry eat it, before the vocal coach comes ..."

Wendy : " Ahh arraseo"

(Said Wendy while smiling. )

*Vocal coaches comes in and their lessons starts as soon. *

*2 Hours had passed the clock tick exactly at 7pm. The members were heading home for a rest. *

*While walking back to the dorm.*

Seulgi : " Eoni , want to head somewhere for dinner ?"

Irene : " oh sure .. why not ? How about asking the rest too?"

Seulgi : " Sure why not .."

Irene : " Yedera .. Seulgi and I are heading out for dinner anyone of you wanna tag along ?"

Yeri : " Me me me !"

Joy : " I agree .. I want to go too .."

Wendy : " Ahh I want to head home fast I don't feel well right now .. maybe you guys could get me something for my dinner later ?"

Joy : " Sure what do you want to eat ?"

Wendy : " Ah.. you should know by now ..."

Joy : " oh arraseo .. will get you that .."

*Just before Wendy leave .. *

Irene : " Wait .."

*Irene dig out an umbrella from her bag and also her hoodie. *

Irene : " Here wear this. I think it's going to rain soon. Make sure that you won't worsen your condition right now .."

*Irene adjust her hoodie and put it on for Wendy . *

Irene : " And remember the umbrella too .."

*Wendy looks blur and delighted at the same time. *

*Wendy giggled. *

Wendy: " Ahaha Arraseo. Then I'll better be heading home now .. Annyeong..."

Yeri : " Anneyong..."

Joy : " Reach home safely."

*As soon as Wendy walks further away from them . Yeri and the rest started teasing Irene. *

Joy : " Yah Eoni ... Why are u acting like Wendy Eoni is going to leave for years and not coming back ?"

Yeri : " It starts with the word L and ends with letter E .."

Joy : " Ahhh that kind of feeling I've never feel before 😭 Eoni ah ... I never feel that before let me feel that ..."

Yeri : " Who are you ? Irene Eoni won't let you feel that ..."

Irene : " Ah what are you saying..."

Yeri : " Ahh Eoni don't be shy you gotta tell Joy Eoni what had happened.."

*Feeling irritated, Seulgi speaks up .*

Seulgi : " Ahh lets just don't tease here .. Let's go eat now I'm hungry .."

Irene : " Ahh arraseo.."

*Irene walk passed Yeri and Joy . Proceeds towards Seulgi and tag along with her by holding clinging arms.

Joy : " Yah Yerim what happen ?"

Yeri : " Something..."

Joy : " Mwo ??"

Yeri : " AH MOLLA ... !"

*Feeling irritated, Yeri stomp her feet heavily and leaving Joy behind. *

Joy : " Whats wrong with this girl ?"

*As soon as they reach their destination place. It was pretty dim than any other restaurants. *

Joy : " What place is this ?"

Seulgi : " Ah it's my regular place. I know it's pretty weird for a restaurant to have a dim lighting when they only serve ramen."

Joy : " Unpredictable. But it's ok let's just order something fast. As I gotta be fast I've got drama to look out for .. It's the last 2 episodes already !!"

Seulgi : " Ahhaha Arraseo !"

*As soon as they have finished  ordering the food. Irene stood up and excuse herself to the toilet. *

*A tan looking guy wearing a grey hoodie, black T-shirt that's coated with denim jacket. Noticed Irene . *

*As soon as Irene went out from the toilet. The tan looking guy, squints his eyes and has his eyes focus on Irene whom just came out from the toilet till she was seated. *

*It takes almost an hour for the 4 members to finish their ramen. As well as packing it home for Wendy. *

*After collecting Wendy's ramen. The 4 members walked out from the restaurant.*

*The tan looking guy had his eyes on Irene until she got out from the restaurant. Then excitingly tapping on one of his friend's shoulder. *

Mino : " Yah ...you seen that bunch of girls earlier ?"

Seunghoon: " Yeah .."

Mino : " Nugu ?"

Seunghoon: " Ahh they are red velvet."

Jinwoo : " Why?? How could u not know them?"

Mino : " emm .. But did u see the girl with long black hair earlier ?"

Jinwoo : " Everyone has their hair dyed black .. Not everyone but almost .."

Mino : " Ahhh .!!"

*Mino took out his phone and search for the group picture of red velvet.*

*Scrolling.. Then he show the picture to Seunghoon pointing at one of the members form the picture that he had searched .. *

Seunghoon : " Ahh this girl is really popular mostly among the group due to her visual... But I forgot .."

Jinwoo : " Yah pabo why don't you search on their wiki ? "

*Jinwoo idea cracks everyone into laughter. *

Mino : " Emmm Irene?? Bae Joohyun ... Such a nice name.."

Seunghoon: " That's the girl ! "

Jinwoo : " Yeah I've seen her in lots CF too .."

Mino : " Really ?? I see .. I see.."

*Mino smile and smirk a little while searching up Irene's profile data. *

*Meanwhile, the 4 members of Red velvet are heading home holding onto Wendy's order. *