Season 2 EPISODE 4

*As soon as they reached their dorm. *

Irene : " Seungwan ah ~ pali Mogo..."

*Irene placed the food on the table. *

*Wendy walks out the room, approaching the dinning table. *

Wendy : " Gomanwo Eoni.*

Irene : " Feeling better now ?"

Wendy : " Kind of ?"

Irene : " Here I bought you medicine. Eat it in case it got worst."

*Wendy take the packet of medicine from Irene. *

Irene : " Go to bed once you finish okay .."

*Wendy talking a big gulp of drink, swallowing the medicine that was given by Irene earlier.*

*Feeling giddy, Wendy head back to her room.*

Yeri : " Gwenchana ?"

Irene : " Nae , she should be alright. She have eaten her medicine already."

*Joy comes out from the bathroom with her pajamas on.*

Joy : " Ahh I'm heading to bed today. It's a tiring day. Gotta wake up early for work."

Yeri : " What work ?"

Joy : " Still on my drama project."

Yeri : " Ahhh ."

Joy : " Jalja... you sleep too .."

*Joy head to her bedroom that she share with Yeri. *

Yeri : " I shall play for another 1.5 hour before I sleep."

Irene : " ah just get sleep already ! shouldn't have bought those chairs and accessories for you .."

Yeri : " Ahhh it's just for awhile and it's not everyday .."

*Irene breath in and out deeply.*

Irene : " Fine , you should sleep I'm sleeping soon."

*Irene walks into the bedroom where she share with Wendy and Seulgi. However, their beds are separated in away that they are sleeping on a single bed. *

*Irene walks towards Wendy and cover Wendy with the blue blanket. *

*Before leaving, Irene stroke on Wendy's hair and coming to a point that Irene landed her hand on Wendy's forehead.*

*Feeling complex, Irene places her hand onto her forehead and Wendy's at the same time. *

Irene : " Seungwan ah ..."

Irene : " Seungwan ah..."

*Irene tries to wake Wendy up from her sleep. However, there isn't any response from Wendy.*

Irene : " Yah Seulgi ah ... Seulgi ah ..."

*Seulgi whom was sleeping earlier wakes up upon hearing Irene's call .*

Seulgi : " Nae ??"

*Seulgi gets up and squint her eyes. Adjusting her vision towards Irene's direction. *

Irene : " Seungwan ... she's having a high fever .... !"

*Seulgi immediately approach Irene and take a look at Wendy's condition. *

Seulgi : " Why does this happen ?"

Irene : " I don't know ... I was putting the blanket on her earlier. Came across with this. I called her up but there's not much respond."

*Wendy face looking reddish and sweaty. She wasn't able to move much.*

Seulgi : " Okay , we need to bring her to the hospital now."

*Seulgi runs out the door without waking up Yeri and Joy.*

Seulgi : " Nae Annyeonghaseyo. I have a friend here whom is having a high fever right now. We need an ambulance right now .."

*While Seulgi is calling an ambulance. On the other hand, Irene trying to reduce Wendy body temperature by pasting the Cold compress on Wendy's forehead. *

Seulgi : " Eoni ah .. are u ready ?the ambulance is here."

*Both of the ambulance staff barge in to the room quickly. Carrying Wendy out then places her on the wheeled stretcher, transporting her to the Ambulance Van. *

*Both Irene and Seulgi tag along, accompany Wendy to the hospital.*

Irene : " Seungwan ah... be strong .. We are here with you."

*As soon as they reached the hospital. The nurse took over.*

*Irene stand beside Wendy all the time while Seulgi settling Wendy's hospital administration. *

*Right before Wendy being pushed into the ICU for an intensive care. Irene teared a little and gently stroke gently on Wendy's head, whom was lying down and remain unconscious *

Irene : " I will wait for you here. Please wake up..."

Nurse : " Excuse me miss. We need to get the patient ready for an intensive care.*

*Irene release her hand as soon and walks towards the seats. Sobbing.*

*Out of no where . An unknown person stops infront of Irene and handling out a packet of tissue. *

Unknown person : "Here... a packet of tissue for you.."

*Irene looks up. The unknown person appears to be tan and charismatic looking.*

Irene : " Gomanwoyo Ahjushi.."

*Irene grab the packet of tissue from the unknown man.*

Unknown person : "May I sit ? "

Irene : " Nae sure. "

(Said Irene as she pulls the 3 ply tissue from the plastic packet.)

Unknown person : " Are you waiting for someone from there ? "

(Said the unknown main while pointing at the Intensive care unit room.) .

*Irene nod her head and continue sobbing. *

Unknown person : " What happen to your friend ?"

Irene : " She was unconscious and having high fever at the same time. I was so worried that something worst might occur."

Unknown person: " Gwenchana.. she will be alright... It happened to me before. If it's dangerous, I wouldn't be giving tissues for you to wipe your tears now..."

(Said unknown person while giving a gentle tap on Irene's shoulder.)

*Irene trying hard to stop crying. By exhaling as hard as possible.*

Irene : " Gomanwoyo"

*The echo footsteps, indicates that Seulgi is approaching where Irene is sitting right now.*