Double trouble

Natsu POV

I spent hours crying in my bed. I just lost the girl of my dreams.

"Ne Natshu, I know you're sad but didn't you say you were going out with Mira and Juvia at 7?" Happy reminded.

Oh yeah. Totally forgotten about that. I didn't have the mood to go but something inside of my forced me to. I had the sudden urge to dress up nicely. Well I guess I could wear the tuxedo Elfman bought for me because he thought it was manly.

Juvia POV

I spent 5 minutes studying my closet. I wanted to wear something new. Something that says I got my crap together. Ah! I got it. I don't really have anyone to impress anymore but why not eh?

Natsu POV

I quickly rushed to the restaurant, praying I wasn't late but surprisingly, nobody was there yet.

"Natsu-Kun.."

I turned around and oh my god. Juvia was wearing a light blue off shoulder dress and dark blue strapped shoes. Her hair was let down like usual. I was in awe. I didn't know what I was doing, I was just gawking.

Juvia POV

Natsu-Kun looked so..amazing. Never thought I would say that about another guy besides Gra- yeah that ice dude. He was wearing a tux and he looked so prim and proper.

"Shall we go in?" A voice asked.

Natsu-Kun and I jerked from the shock. Luckily it was just Mira-san. She was wearing pinkish purple velvet strapped dress and black open toe heels. Wow everyone had the same thoughts to dress fancy. We took a seat near the window. We ordered our food and chat. I almost forgotten about you-know-who until.

"Please sit over here ma'am and sir,"

I turned my head around. Oh crap. Gray and Lucy was siting right beside us. I forgot that they had a date. Oh yeah! I stopped calling Gray, Gray-sama for now.

"Juvs," Natsu-Kun whispered.

We looked at each other with the 'get me outta here' face. Panic spread across our faces.

"Calm down. I'll be right back," Mira reassured while walking off.

She left us! I was siting directly in front of Natsu-Kun and Gray and Lucy were beside us. I was strangely sweating but I can't help but feel someone was eyeing me from the side. But the only person at the side was Gray and that's impossible.

"Is it getting hot in here or what," Natsu-Kun said trying to keep it casual.

"Yeah! Maybe their air conditioner broke haha," I laughed awkwardly.

This is so awkward. Suddenly, I felt a cold breeze brushed over me. I thought I was hallucinating but my hair was waving to the side a little. It felt so nice.

"So Gray! It's finally the night~" Lucy said with a wink.

I could feel a dark aura surrounding both Natsu-Kun and I.

Gray POV

She looks so stunning. I felt like grabbing her bridal style and away from flame brain over there. But I can't. I kept eyeing her. She was sweating for some reason. Secretly, I use my magic to cool her down.

"Is it getting hot in here or what," Natsu said awkwardly.

"Yeah! Maybe their air conditioner broke haha,"

That laugh was clearly forced. Even though it's only been a day. I miss her laughs and smile. I miss her calling me Gray-sama. Oh crap do I have feelings for her? Nah I don't. It just feels weird to see Natsu and Juvia together. Yeah! That's totally it.

I looked at Lucy who was also staring at Natsu. Date failed I guess?

"So Gray! It's finally the night~" Lucy said.

I snapped back to reality and raised an eyebrow.

Lucy looked at me then looked at Natsu then me. I shaped my mouth to an 'o'.

"Right! I'm the luckiest man in the world!" I exclaimed. I felt a dark dark aura coming from the side. Please pray for me.

Natsu POV

By now, I've cursed the whole of Gray's entire generation! I gritted my teeth. Juvia wasn't holding it in either.

"Lucy Heartfilia. I love you,"

"I love you too. Gray Fullbuster,"

That's it. I slammed my hands on the table and stood up. Tears started to streamed down my face.

"Was I not good enough?" I blurted out.

"N-Natsu?"

"Tell me! After everything! Every obvious signs I showed. Was I not good enough?" I cried.

"No it's not that!"

"It's definitely that,"

"Oi flame brain, I think it's best you calm down. Have some wate-"

"HAVE SOME WATER TO HELL THAT IS!"

Gray was shook.

I looked down and properly processed my thoughts. Everything was a mess and Lucy looked so terrified. What have I done?

"You knew I liked her. I trusted you. But you went behind my back,"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN? YOU WENT ON A JOB WITH MY JUVIA!" Gray spat back while standing up.

"STOP IT GRAY!" Juvia sobbed.

"Juvia loved you from the very beginning. But you never saw that did you. You threw me aside. I felt like trash. Just cause I went on one job with Natsu-Kun, you found that as an excuse to use against us even though you went on tons of jobs with Lucy before. I have no rights to control you but please. Be more thoughtful!" Juvia cried before grabbing her purse and running off.

Gray held out his arm to grab Juvia but she ran away too quickly.

"If you truly love her. You would make an effort to be with her," I said to Gray.

Gray immediately sprinted off.