book 1: Jinks

Book 1. Jinxs

"find me... I'm real... this may be a fantasy... but dreams do come true."

"I'll search the highest of mountains and the deepest of deepest of oceans if I have to, I will not stop until I find you."

"I will get my way no matter what."

ding-dong-ding

"looks like its time to go."

"were fading away."

"what's your name."

"Michael."

"Maria."

At that significance moment, Michael and Maria both knew... they were in love. However, they were within the most complicated type of love... JINK's dreaming. JINK's dreaming is when two people are mentally connected through their dreams. They are both trapped in the same dreamland, they share dreams. This normally happens through genetics. For example; you might be in the same dreams as your mum. But on very rare occasions, it can be with a random stranger. (Unfortunately, if you have a JINK's dream with a stranger, you can never tell if it's a JINK's dream or not unless you meet them in real life) Sometimes, this could work in both of the dreamer's favour. For example, if they were in the same dream as a famous sports star or someone who can teach you a different language. But other times it could give you endless nightmares, like if you were stuck with a murderer.

RULES OF JINK'S dreaming

.If you ever try to give out your address or somebody else's you will automatically wake up.

.You can not have any sexual interaction in JINK's dreams(but you can like kiss makeout and stuff)

.You can make (almost )anything you want just by thinking of it

. When one person dies they stay in dreamland until the other person dies.

There are a few other rules but you'll find out as are two lovers develop.

Explanation #1---How JINX'S Dreaming came two be

JINK's dreaming is said to be a gift from God, but also a punishment. It is said that God gives those that will soon go to hell unless they change their ways. Those who have Good JINK's dreams are going down the right path in life. Those who don't have JINKs dreams, have to wait and see where they go because God feels they shouldn't know until after death. The reason God has blessed us with this gift is that the human race managed to get everyone in the world to believe in some sort of God and so ever since that phenomenon everyone believes that JINK's dreaming came from their God(S).

Chapter one: True art

"My name is Michael fairway. I am 20 years of age and I'm an artist. I live with my best friend Jacob. I'm single and have 0 kids, and for those of you that are wondering if I have a crush... I do. I share a JINX's dream with a total stranger and I am in love with her. I what was that. What is true art you asked? I feel like art can be anything you portray it as so long as you pour your heart and soul into every single speck. Whether your painting or your an architect designing buildings. You must have some sort of emotional connection with your art, creativity, and emotion is key."

Michael was a very famous artist, he could do almost anything to do with art, he could draw anyone, paint anything he even designed his own apartment. He makes thousands every month. He was born in North Wales and wasn't at all wealthy. He had to steal food from local corner shops was on the street for two years until he picked up a pen for the first time and realized; I can make money from this, this is so much fun, I love art.

Michaels apartment -

"I just feel like I love her more than I love art, she is prettier than any model, smarter than any scientist, more caring than any mother and cooks better than any world-class chief. I feel like we were painted for each other. Every dream makes me sober more and more each time. She can do anything I love her so much shes just perfect I want her so badly," tears started to run down Micheals light black face growing saltier than the sea.

"What if it's not a JINX's, "Jacob asked.

"what do you mean"

"What if everything you've witnessed, everything you guys have done and felt was just a normal dream none of it happened, she's not real."

Micheal pulled out a small, discreet and deadly object from his back pocket.

"...... Then I load this gun and aim for the head... all my trophies, medals even money... determine in my life. Only Maria"

Micheal doesn't die... as the narrator I promise.

chapter 2: silence.

"I don't know how to speak to people. I mean, of course, I do I'm talking to you. I just I don't know how to speak for my self, how to tell the truth for my own benefit. I just feel like... the truth doesn't always set you free. Sometimes it can keep you in purgatory. I live in a run-down flat. Rats roaming around, sometimes I feel like they get more food than I do. Mould all over my window, that's right I only have one window... in the bathroom where kids can throw rocks with death threats on them and stupid men can watch me. My names Maria as you know, I'm 21. You'd think bullying stops after school, but it really doesn't. It gets much worst. It turns from getting your face dunked into a toilet to getting raped in a toilet. They forced me into a gang, that doesn't treat me well either. I barely make enough money to pay my rent. Some of the boys use me like a sex doll others... a punching bag. Family life isn't good. I lost my mother at the age of 2 and my dad is a psycho druggy, convicted to life in prison for stabbing my mum to death, I watch him stab her 100 times even why she was already dead he kept going. You and dreamland are the only things stopping me from committing suicide. I can do anything here in dreamland even eat... I just wish this was the real world I wish you were with me right now helping me through my struggles. I wish I could kiss you for real, hug you for real love you for real. Micheal, your one of the only people I can talk to right now in my life, I

need you for my life to keep on..."

Maira doesn't die ... as the writer, I promise.