Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Steven’s POV

                I don’t know if she told me her real name, so I didn’t tell her mine. But, I told her my last name right though. There’s just a fraction of knowledge that I should trust her with my name, but I know it’s no harm telling her otherwise.

I just don’t get it, my charm didn’t work on her, on Cookie. Wait, Cookie, is that even a person's name? oh that sweet little liar. Going back to my charm, I mean, come on, I know I’m good looking, sexy and all. But, she’s like all those nerds who don’t have an effect on my charm. Yeah, probably she’s a nerd. An attractive nerd. She said I’m familiar, but how? I keep guessing of random reason as to why I am familiar. It bugs me, she bugs me. It’s just those eyes, (as creepy as it sounds) I loss connection of the world when I see it. I drifted to sleep filled with those eyes.

                I jogged again with the same route yesterday and same time, hoping to see her again. I stop by from afar and stare at the tree, shocked. I saw her and a guy making out. Her back is on me, so I can’t see her face. There’s a sudden urge to punch something- more like someone. After flirting with me, here she goes making out on someone. Okay, not flirting but talking. She even asks for my name, meaning she’s interested in me. I mean, who doesn’t?

                I walked out angrily. I feel betrayed for no reason. I went home and shower. I stayed at my room thinking about my crappy afternoon. I’m not interested in her. Hell, no. She’s just my choice of someone to play with. Just a summer fling. Yeah, that’s it. I stayed at my room thinking of other things but her. But, I ended up picturing her eyes.

Christine’s POV

                I know telling a complete stranger my full name is bad. So, I didn't, yep, I am a reflective person. Sometimes. Mayson, he’s just so familiar. He told me, it’s he’s first visit here, meaning he doesn’t live here. Familiar guy that doesn’t live here. I am so vague, I started singing, I am so, I am, I am, I am. Light bulb! Amsterdam. Ha! Yes, he might be from Amsterdam where, my other cousin, Nate is. I knew it! he send me a photo of them together when we were chatting on viber. Nate and Mayson. They must be friends! I decided to call Nate for affirmation but decided against it when I notice its 1:14 am. Wow! I must have found Mayson mysterious to beat my record of sleeping time. I will ask Mayson tomorrow about it.