Ms. Pauling

(So since so many of you asked for this (which was actually a lot) and since I'm still utterly terrified at the number of people who like this god forsaken story, I'm going to do a few more chapters. If anyone else would like to continue it, please feel free to do so! I just ask that you let me know so I have the chance to read your wonderful additions! I feel terrible for not continuing it for so long, but I haven't really gotten any motivation to continue it. I love you all and I will try my best to give you a good ending or one for interpretation!) 

It had been quite a few days since the interaction between Scout and Spy. Sadly, they could not get [y/n] to speak again. She was more open about her emotions, but she never got angry like most kids would. That on it's own was enough to concern Scout, who had seen enough of these kids to know that bottling things up wouldn't end well. 

She would never speak of her parents if she could help it, not that Medic even tried to get more information. Frankly, he wanted nothing to do with the people who decided [y/n] wasn't good enough. 

"Hey kid!" Scout shouted from the living room. Medic had been teaching her the wonders of baking, and apparently, she really liked cookies. However, at the sound of another voice, Medic excused her and she hopped down, following into the living room.

As soon as she entered, she was overwhelmed. There was a pile of blankets thrown seemingly randomly throughout the room, and there were three large bowls with odd looking yellow shaped things in them. They smelled nice though.

"So guess what?" Scout said, finally drawing the attention away from the disaster that is the living room. "A friend of ours is coming today, figured she'd like to meet ya, and what better introduction than one with blankets, movies and popcorn!?" He basically shouted, gesturing to the room. 

[Y/n] looked back, taking it in, and letting a smile wash across her face. Her teddy bear was held tightly in her arms, and she liked the idea of watching TV. She hadn't really gotten to do that much at the house. So she nodded vigorously, earning a laugh from Scout.

"VAT, is vith all za SHOUTING??" Medic yelled back, entering from the kitchen as he removed his apron. [Y/n] giggled quietly at the dramatic reaction.

"We have got a movie night, perfect way to introduce Ms. Pauling." Scout said, pleased, posing with his hands on his hips as he looked over his work.

"You mean another vay for you to try and woo her." Medic mumbled. Glancing at the room in front of his, obviously Scout was getting his way with this, he was an unstoppable force when it came to these sorts of things. Like having a kid around constantly, but now there's two to worry about.

Medic began thinking about what he would do if [y/n] ended up with a similar personality as Scout, coming to the conclusion that by that point, he might as well jump off a bridge. Hopefully that never happens. 

(Time skip lololol)

After informing everyone that they would be spending their afternoons sitting on the floor in their pajamas watching a random action movie, everyone was waiting for Ms. Pauling to show up. 

It was well known that this visit was to see how [y/n] was doing, and whether or not it would be a good idea to keep her with the team. However, Scout can never take things at face value, and he is bound and determined to try and impress her. Again.

A sharp knock came from the door. Everyone was already sitting on the floor in their pajamas, with the movie ready to start and the popcorn already halfway gone. Medic was starting another few bags in the kitchen so Spy opened the door. 

[y/n] was sitting on the floor wrapped in a huge blanket as she waited for Medic to come back. She had gotten clingy the past few days, not that it was unwelcome. But the sound of the knock drew her attention to the door, and as it opened she froze.