😍Valentine's Day😘

Y/n P.O.V

Its Valentine's day. The most romantic day of the year, it's so nice when you have someone to spend the day with and do all these fun romantic and relaxing things together.

Chris and I was dating for 5 years until he decided to cheat and get with some other chick get her pregnant and leave me. It's cool tho cause I dont need him i got my own things going on.

I am actually on my way to the studio to take care of some work, I am a model i model for a few companies and I am also Instagram famous, that was before chris.

Anyways I'm getting dressed now something simple cause I'm going to have to change anyway.

I walk down my stairs and wait for the driver they send me.

When the driver finally arrived I hopped in and scrolled through my Instagram. And j come across a picture that got me heated.

Niggas really ain't shit but that's not my man no more so its cool

Niggas really ain't shit but that's not my man no more so its cool. I don't like going to work angry it eats me alive and I need a way to release my anger so I turn on my camera and start to make my video.

"Wassssup yall, so you know it's Valentine's day ,AND I DONT HAVE A VALENTINE SO FUCK ALL'AT, FUCK ALL YALL HAPPY ASS COUPLES I HOPE YALL BRAKE UP AFTER EXCHANGING GIFTS, FUCK ALL'AT CHOCOLATE YOU BOUT TO EAT I HOPE YOU GET SICK"

I sit back taking a breath.

"FUCK THEM DEAD ASS ROSES, FUCK ALL THEM BALLONS ITS VALENTINE'S DAY NOT VALEN-BIRTHDAY,FUCK ALL THE SEX YALL PLAN ON HAVING I HOPE YOUR GIRL IS ON HER PERIOD, I HOPE THE CONDOM POP, GUESS WHOS THE THE FATHER?"

"FUCK THAT LIFE SIZE TEDDY BEAR I GOT A PITBULL THAT WILL RIPS THAT SHIT UP"

"Uh uuuuhhhhh FUCK MY EX JUST CAUSE, FUCK THAT HOTEL ROOM YOU BOUGHT ALL THEM LIGHTS AND CANDLE FUCK THAT, I HOPE YOUR BUNDLES CATCH ON FIRE"

"IMMA SIP MY HENNY STRAIGHT AND BLAST A BOGGIE SO YALL KNOW IM NOT PLAYING,FUCK VALENTINE'S DAY"

I clicked the stop button and clicked post. That felt mad good to get that off my chest. The driver rolled down the partition.

"Ma'am sorry to...... listen in on your rant but if you don't mind my asking, what made you hate Valentine's day?"

"The guy I was with really messed me up?"

"I mean if you give me a chance maybe I can be the reason you love Valentine's day?"

He says looking at me through the mirror, biting his lip.

"I might take you up on that, what's your name?"

"Keith Powers and Ms. Smith we are here"

"Thank you Mr. Powers I'll see you in a few"

I say opening the door stepping out and closing it. Walking to the building.

After photoshoot

I'm walking to the car, I pul out my phone to check my feed. I don't like to be on my phone while I work it distracts me. I turn on my phone and see my Instagram blowing up.

YEEEEESSSSSS GIRL PREACH

DAMN CHRIS WHAT YOU DO TO HER

BITCHES BE CRAZY NOW A DAY'S

FUCK VALENTINE'S DAY

DAMN SHE PROBABLY LONELY

POOR THING

I went through almost all the comments. Just laughing because I did go crazy a secound ago, but i did have a point.

I make it to the car and Keith opened the door for me.

"Thank you Mr. Powers"

"No problem Ms. Smith"

I get in he closes the door and jogs to the driver seat. A lot of girls would look at him be like ooohhh he's cute but he's a driver......... I don't care who you are or what you do as long as I can vibe with you.

"So uh, can i get your number?"

He asked leaning back

"Yeah, I'm surprised that didn't run you off a while ago"

"You said it was your ex and love can make you crazy sometimes but when someone does you wrong of course you'd be mad"

"Thank you for being understanding and having  common sense a lot of people just see me as a bitter ex"

"Nah, i'm actually glad yall not together cause I probably wouldn't even have a chance to talk to you now"

I blush at his sweet words.

"Your making Valentine's day better for me already"

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇
I know it's almost Christmas not Valentine's day but I saw the video and I was like I have to do this.