What was all that shit?

(The first time I heard this song I was dying)
Continuation of keep you in mind....

Chris P.O.V
One of the show's actually got cancelled, shit blows man but this is a perfect opportunity to get y/n back for that little stunt she pulled on the phone. Everytime I try to bring it up she deflects it, she won't be able to dip that to my face. So I booked a flight it'll take a while for my plane to get here but I'll be there by sundown.

(Time skip)

I'm at the front door and I don't know weather to walk in and scare her or have her open the door.

Imma scare her, I unlock the door as quietly as possible and close the door.
I look in the living room she ain't here checked the kitchen and she wasn't there so I just checked the bedroom and she was sleep so I creep in and jump on the bed.

She immediately bounces up looking around and sees me in the bed.

"Really nigga, CHRIS?!" she jumped on me.

"That's what I thought, you missed me?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Why you asleep at 11 in the morning, the show is cancelled for now so I came to see my baby"

"Aww ain't you sweet, whatchu want?"

"I want to know what was all that shit you was doin when we was on the phone?"

"You still on that?"

"Hell yeah, I was hard as shit and my girl hangs up on me"

"I'm sorry after a long day of work, I was tired"

"Nah you thought you was in control cause I wasn't here"

She rolled her eyes at me looking away.

"Dont roll your eyes at me after a fact we gone start from where we left off, get in the bathroom"

"Uh, you can at least ask nicely"

"Who said I was asking,GET IT THE BATHROOM"

She moved that ass real fast to the bathroom. I get off the bed and walk in and saw her standing there. I smiled and sat on the sink.

Y/n P.O.V

Why did I think I can get away with that, I should have known better now I'm in for it.

He walks in the bathroom with a smile on his face then he goes and sits on the sink.

"Good girl, now strip for me"

I slowly take off my shirt and underwear, I only wear those to sleep.

"Now go ahead and take your shower"

I walk into the shower turn on the water to hot/ warm, I grab my towel and some soap and start washing up. Chris just watched me biting his lip, soon suds start to cover my body and I see him get off the sink and take off his clothes.