.......For the clout

*Cardi isnt married to offset their is no Kulture fyi, you're Cardi tho*

Y/N P.O.V
Chris is going through a bad break up with karruche he heart broken but he's been slowly moving on. And ever since she got with Quavo, it got kind of worse like obsessive worse. He's my best friend of 6 years and I don't like seeing him like this so I constantly try to cheer him up but it does seem to work it's like he's stuck on her he almost got into a fight with the Migos like she left him. She's not worth it I called him so we can hang out, he's been hanging out with me more than he did when he was with karruche, which is weird and interesting.

My doorbell rang and I ran down the stairs to open the door and there he was I let him in he takes off his jacket and sits on my couch turning on the tv.

"Sure, make your self at home" I say joking with him

"Girl, hush I practically live here"

"Yeah why is that all of a sudden?"

"What you mean?"

"All of sudden we hanging out more often"

"I can't hang out with my best friend no more"

"Really..... you know what I mean"

"I don't have karruche to spend time with anymore so all that attention is now on you, problem?"

"Course not"

I get comfortable and lay my head on his lap.

We getting into the movie then he says out of nowhere.

"How would you feel if I wanted to be more than friends?"

"Honestly idk....... confused"

"Why? we'd make a cute couple"

"Chris are you trying to ask me out or put the thought in my head?"

"I'm asking you out"

"Ok, alright yeah ok"

After that we became a power couple, crazy right. Oh I forgot to mention I rap. I blew up quick with my song Bodack yellow. Chris and I have been making headlines left and right it's crazy how much people support us.

Chris was in the shower taking his sweet time when his phone beeped meaning he got a text I ignored it I'm not going to be the crazy girlfriend, but it went off 2 more times so I had to look. It was from karruche.

"Chris we need to talk"

"How long is this plan going to last I don't want to be with Quavo no more"

"I want you to hold me again like last night XD"

The shower stopped and still sitting here trying to figure out what is going on. The Dorr opened and my answer was right in front of me.

"Babe, why you got my phone?"

He walks to his dresser grabbing some clothes and drying his hair.

"What plan you got going on with karruche, I thought y'all don't talk no more?"

"What ain't nothing going on"

"Chris don't lie to me, I can see through your bullshit"

"Alright you know I love you though,right?"

"Mmmhhhhhhh, just tell me"

"Well, I do love you just not like this, like a sister brother way."

"So you've been faking this relationship for 3 months?"

"Yeah, I was just trying to do that whole power couple thing, people don't care for the best friend shit and karruche doesn't have the status you do so,"

"So you used me, have y'all been seeing eachother behind my back?"

".....yes, but-"

"And she's cheating on Quavo while you're cheating on me, you was just using me for clout, the great Chris Brown"

"Please don't see it that way, it had to seem real and let's be honest your a better rapper than actor"

"Wow, alright then you know what we're done completely don't call me don't text me nothing I don't even want to see your face"

I say grabbing my shoes and purse and on my way out the door.

"Come on y/n, don't be like that"

"Fuck you Chris"

I say walking out the door, Chris has tried to make things better but it just ain't going to happen I've been moving on. I've been talking to Offset from Migos and now we're dating I've moved on. But I'm still getting into fake beefs with karruche like "Oh you tried to steal my man and shit" then next minute trying to sell some weave. Chris doing the same thing with his Black Pyramid and his Albums and saying how i switched up and i didn't really love him and it's annoying hearing them shout my name and it's just wacky so I asked Offset to do this song called clout.

We was just having fun and maybe rubbing it in chris's face. We had a release party for Offset on his album father of 4. Yes, he's has 4 kids and takes care of all of them.

I might have gotten a little aggressive but you know my people they recorded and immediately posted it on chris and karruche instagram pages. Since they wanted the clout there it is.