Mythicalogity Part 26

Mean while with Funneh

Funneh's pov

As we were trying to chase fauna and icelly for that picture we couldn't find them. Me and Alec went into this kinda room hoping they would be there but NOOOoooooOo they were not there but we found a woman there. She had a magenta lab coat and galatical blue and purple hair and she had black wings and a Purple Heart stone on her cheek like Aurora's  but her ones is a star and its magenta, and she was also a fox with blue and pink eyes. Then she acctedently dropped her Chemicals on the ground.

 Then she acctedently dropped her Chemicals on the ground

( picture edited by me )

Pheonix's pov

As I was doing an Experiment on a Crystal I found earlier this morning, TWO people came rushing in my room. What can I  say when ur 15 years old crazy thing could happen..well it HAPPENED to ME! I then acctedently dropped my Chemicals on the floor. I then made a face. " who are u what do u from me I've got magic and I know how to use it!" I yelled.." No we're not here to hurt u! But anyways I'm Funneh and this is Alec!" The blue headed girl said. " well I'm Phoenix nice to meet u guys!" I introduced myself. Then Funneh and Alec looked down at the mess I made I was kinda embarrassed cause what I was gonna do with the chemicals was to mutated them so it could be my present for Allasandra.

Alec's pov

I looked down at the mess Pheonix did and see what was around me. There were all sorts of Chemicals in here. But I looked at the Crystal and then that's when I asked her.." Ummmmm Pheonix? What's that Crystal for..?".."ooh it's for a friend of mine! U see I was trying to mutate it when all the sudden u guys came in and I dropped my chemicals 😓😑!". " oops sorry heheheh...😅" I replied to her. She looked at me and glared at me.