2

the trip was longer than expected was longer than she expected (mostly bc of traffic). her friends went on and on about oikawa and how excited they were to meet him. the girls were all wearing pretty clothes while touka was just in jeans and a huge a$$ sweater. bc she does not give a single fucc abt oikawa tooru.

"you really don't care about oikawa huh, touka." miya laughed. "of course i don't. i just don't get why you like him so much. sure he's good looking and he's really good at volleyball but other than that, he's nothing special." touka complained. "look, it's okay if you don't wanna meet him. just stand there with us, or behind us if you want! you don't have to speak just come with us. please?" miya asked with her puppy eyes. touka having a soft spot for the girl, touka nodded and looked outside the window, putting her headphones on.

"we're here!" katsuki squealed. "and oH mY gOSh! there he is!!" sakuya gasped. the five girls squealed. "ew" touka muttered. her five friends went up to him and gave all the things TOUKA prepared.

"this is delicious! did you really make this?" oikawa asked katsuki. "yes. it took me all night to make this!" she lied. touka felt angry but her eyes stayed glued on her phone, trying not to embarrass her friend, but in her mind she was stabbing katsuki repeatedly. "that's so nice. thank you." he thanked. "i-iT'S noThinG!!" she stuttered. 'i swear one day im gonna kill this girl.' touka thought.

"helloo~ how about you?" oikawa asked. "why would i give anything to you?" oikawa's eyes widened as he realized, "toBiO-chAn? why are you crossdressing as a girl?" touka's jaw dropped at the sudden stupidity. 'oh my gosh. this boi istg i will cut his nECK off.' she thought. "i'm his older sister dumbass!" she snarled. "you're the first girl to call me a dumbass." oikawa grinned.

"o-oikawa-san, can i take a picture with you?" sakuya asked. "a picture? sure." he smiled, completely forgetting the previous insult. by this point touka was completely annoyed. putting her hand out to smack him, a ball hit him right on the head. "oikawa-san!?!?" katsuki asked. "are you okay?" miya asked. "ouch! not even the coach hits me..." he trailed off, seeing a very angry iwaizumi hajime. suddenly a loud laugh was heard which made oikawa look back. "hAHAHAAHAHA THAT WAS SOMETHING HAHAHHAHAHAHAA" touka cackled and literally chocked on air.

"aahhhh... that was great. well see you guys later! gotta cheer for my dearest brother!" touka chimed while skipping. she took a quick halt beside the extRemELy gooD lOokiNg bOi.
"bye bye oikawa~" she teased. "hmph" oikawa huffed.

"sorry. let's do the picture another time." he said and hurried off to iwaizumi. he heard all the girls whining but he was too scared to currently care.

the two boys from aoba johsai walked inside, oikawa still angry and scared.

"well tobio-chan's sister sure is....

something."

oofhaikyuu speaks

hello bitch. so like my best friend gives my book bad ratings (0.5% quality) cause i admit they're shit but she gave this a 1% quality and holy shit im proud. also fuCC kousuke is hOtbalalshhsyshshzhn he is like the real oikawa i can't boi ugH.

 also fuCC kousuke is hOtbalalshhsyshshzhn he is like the real oikawa i can't boi ugH

oh yES dAddEeee

ok bye xoox