Chapter Eleven

Erza's Pov:

At that time when Iris and Igneel gor married, I was 2 and I'm pretty sure Erza was 1.

Igneel and Uncle Kevin usually meet up to let me and Erza play with each other-"

"Wait, Uncle Kevin?" I ask.

"That's your father's name. Wait, you don't know?" Natsu ask and I nodded.

"Oh wow... That's unexpected" Natsu commented.

"Anyways, please continue Natsu" says Jellal and Natsu nodded.

"Erza and I often played with each other and we were a year apart. When I was 4, Erza stopped coming over.

It was then Igneel, my father, told me that Uncle Kevin had abandoned Erza and he left somewhere.

When I ask him where he had no idea as well. What's worst is we didn't even know where did Uncle Kevin left Erza.

We searched for years but no luck. Until I was 8, Iris, my step-mother died due to an illness.

It was also that year that Igneel had some business to do overseas so 4 months after her death, we moved.

We had moved to Los Angeles because of Igneel's work and I've been living there.

It was only recently I heard from my best friend that she knew someone name Erza Scarlet.

I didn't recognize the last name Scarlet but I knew the name Erza. She said that she was in Delta High School.

She said it is located at Shirotsume Street and I did some research and eventually knew your address and contact.

Thus I told Igneel about it and now I am here. Igneel told me to bring you over to Los Angeles to live with us"

Woah. That's a lot of information to take in. My father is Kevin. That means... I'm meant to be Erza Balserion?

But somehow I feel that it doesn't click. I prefer Erza Scarlet. My friend whom I can't remember named that.

"This is all too sudden Natsu" I said.

"I know. Take you time to take in the information but Igneel and I really want you to come to Los Angeles" says Natsu.

"If she's going to Los Angeles, how long will she stay?" Jellal ask.

"Probably not coming back" Natsu said while shrugging.

"But... I'm scared to move away" I said softly.

"Oh don't worry I can help you adjust to the environment there" says Natsu.

"No I mean... I don't want to move to a foreign country" I said.

"Why not Erza?! Natsu ask.

"I-I can't leave Jellal!" I said.

Okay that is definitely not a lie even though we're not really in a relationship.

But is because of Jellal I feel safe and secure. He makes my heart beat fast and I fell for him.

"Erza..."

"Now this is difficult... I really didn't expect you to have a boyfriend Erza" says Natsu.

"Erza, are you serious? You don't want to leave?" Jellal ask.

Without thinking, I suddenly hug Jellal which may have shock me a little. I don't want to leave Jellal. I...

"Oh by the way Erza, who named you Scarlet anyways?" Natsu suddenly ask.