Chapter Thirteen

Jellal's Pov:

Erza was still chasing after me. No... Why Erza why? You'll only get hurt! Please Erza... Follow Natsu!

When the red man was on, what shock me was Erza running across the road just to come to my side.

When I hears a honk, I saw Erza almost getting hit by a truck. My eyes widen and I immediately reach out to her.

Safely and fortunately I made it on time, I pulled Erza close to my chest. I nearly lost her again.

I was sobbing. Because of me, she nearly lost her life once. Because of me, she nearly lost it again.

"J-Jellal..."

I ended up taking Erza back to her house. I went inside and she gave me tissue.

"What were you thinking chasing me like that?! You could have lost your life!" I ask.

"But Jellal... I wanted to know an answer from you" Erza said.

"Sorry Erza but I think it's best if you go with Natsu" I said.

"I don't het you Jellal. You feel the same way but can't accept my feelings? What do you mean?" Erza ask.

"The thing is Erza... If you're with me, you're going to get hurt" I said.

Maybe it's time I tell the truth to Erza. She'll hate me but it's for the best if she does. She can then follow Natsu.

"What do you mean?" Erza ask.

"I was from Paradise Orphanage too. I had befriended you. I was the one who named you Scarlet" I said.

"It was you? Why can't I remember? The caretaker didn't tell me" says Erza.

"It all started that fateful day. I got adopted by the Fernandes family and I had to leave the orphanage.

You didn't want to leave me and insisted on following but... Father didn't allow it.

On the way I move our, you actually ran behind the Fernandes car and I was shock. Well, father and mother was too.

However, you were suddenly knocked down by a car and when you were sent to the hospital, your life was in danger.

You needed blood transfusion immediately but your blood type was a rare A-.

Just when things got desparate, I donated my blood to you. Since O blood can be donated after all.

You went through surgery and was safe. But you were in a coma for quite a whe.

I then decided to tell the caretaker that I'll be gone. I'll be non-exsistent to you.

When you woke up, I heard you suffered from memory loss but remembered someone named you Scarlet.

Before officially cutting contact with Paradise Orphanage, I told the caretaker to tell you not to say my name no matter what.

I was hoping you'd forget everything and start a new life but I was wrong.

I didn't know that you were being bullied this year. When I first heard Erza Scarlet, instantly I knew it was you.

However you did not recognize me which I thought was good but soon, we grew attached to each other.

After hearing Natsu's story, I thought you should be in Los Angeles to be safer" I said.