Chapter Fifteen

Erza's Pov:

"It's been so long Jellal and Erza!" Millianna said.

"We haven't seen each other in almost five years!" I exclaimed.

Me and Millianna were of the same age and she got adopted when we were 12. Only her though.

"So why are you here Millianna?" Jellal ask.

"Oh I work here now. I miss this place so I came back. What about you two?" Millianna said.

"We decided to come for a visit. Say Millianna, what was your last name?" I ask.

"It was Alvarez" said Millianna.

"Was? Why past tense Mil? Did something happened?" I ask.

"Well... The thing is, I was known as Millianna Alvarez but it turns out... I didn't like it" says Millianna.

"What happened?" Jellal ask.

"The Alvarez household, I wasn't the only daughter. They had adopted a lot of other girls too.

However, they do nasty things to the girls. Like prostitude. It's just horrible.

I had endured it for a year before I had enough. I left thr Alvarez household and now I have another family.

And I'm telling you, I love this family better! I have a step-sister name Kagura.

Technically now I'm called Millianna Mikazuchi on and Kagura just turned 20 this year" Millianna explained.

"That's nice since the Mikazuchi houshold took you in" I said.

"What about you two?" Millianna ask.

"What about us?" Jellal ask.

"Are you two a couple now?" Millianna ask and I blushed.

"Erza is blushing!" Millianna squealed.

"Well yeah... We just started dating" says Jellal.

"That's so cute! When can I have mini Erza or mini Jellal?" Millianna ask and THAT made my face so red!

"Millianna!"

"You do not ask that out of the blue!"

Millianna kept laughing and said how cute we were and I was so embarrass with that kind of question.

Though... It would be nice to have a family of my own with Jellal but... Just thinking it makes my face red.

"W-What about you Millianna? Any boyfriend?" Jellal ask.

"No but I do have a crush on one boy in my class. His name is Shou Hughes" says Millianna and she was blushing.

"Which school are you in?" I ask.

"I'm in Clover High School which is located at Clover Drive. It's quite a distance from here" says Millianna.

"Wow. I live at Magnolia Avenue" I said.

"That's far! What about you Jellal?" Millianna ask.

"Magnolia Street" he says.

"So you two live quite close to each other. Hey let's exchange numbers!" Millianna said.

Jellal and I agreed and we created a group chat together, just the three of us.

"Look at the time, we got to go Mil" I said.

"Alright then. It was great seeing you two" says Millianna.

"See you next time Millianna" says Jellal.

We bid Millianna goodbye and we headed home. We then started talking about life back at the orphanage.

Even though I may not remember the memories I have with Jellal, but at least now I can make memories with him.

"See you at school Erza" says Jellal.

Oh yeah, I still have to face school which I'm a little worried. But I'm sire I'll be fine.

"See you Jellal" I said.

Before walking into my house, I ran to Jellal and kissed his cheek. I blushed and ran back into the house.