A Little Background

It hurt. It hurt a damn lot. He was a sweating and hyperventilating mess.

He wasn't sure if this was his doing, but this was starting to get ridiculous. His arm bled and burned like hell. Eventually clawing at himself in his slumbers was now an alternative, aside from getting panic attacks.
The wounds were deeper than he thought as they looked like animal scratches. He weakly and desperately tried to hold his arm over the sink. He leaned against the wall, cursing at himself.
"Fuck....fuck fuck fuck!" He hissed through his teeth with tears as he gently applied alcohol onto the wounds, watching it sink into his scratches.

—————

After an hour of grueling arm pain, he got an headache. Oh great.

He plopped himself onto the couch, glaring at the remote with focus. He would be watching TV right now if he even could, but he couldn't. Because of him. This was one of the main reasons why he envied most people. The normal people.
He damn well knew he wasn't even close to normal, and he gradually accepted that. That's what his previous town mates thought of him.
"That man..." They always said.
"Just creeping around....just LOOKING for trouble!"
They loathed him like hell, because of his disorder. Whenever "it" happened, he would lash out at them, calling them tattered toys, worthless pricks, and so much more. His episodes even went as far as killing the people, because "he" enjoyed it. And when he would flip back, they would lecture him, come at him in angry mobs and trash his place, they would drag him into the middle of town, and beat him senseless until he was either bloodied or they thought that he had enough. They'd always say that. "Stop father! He's had enough!" "Cut it out, dammit! He's out cold!" "Oh dear, stop!" But they thought that he never had enough.
All because of his unforgettable and unforgiving sins.
No one liked him, or got even in contact with him in any way. No one loved him, because he was born in a military base, but never knew his parents. No one got near him, because they feared and hated him so much that they thought he was going to kill on-sight. No one even done anything when he struggled. No one. No matter how many or what kind of towns he moved in, loathing people would come out of every corner.
When he moved into this....town, he knew it wasn't gonna be any different. He figured that.