Something New?

Chapter 5

Lana POV

I huffed out a breath as I drove in silence I didn't know where I was going but When I stopped and looked up I was at Koron's house. Me and him had gotten a lot closer over the months we've known each other. I know he's feeling me but he's a dope boy and I've learned my my damn lesson.

I got out of my Range Rover and slowly walked up the walkway debating if I should leave or not. Fuck it, I shrugged when I made it to the door I rang the doorbell and stepped back and waited a few minutes, when he didn't answer I turned around and started walking back to my truck when I heard him calling my name.

"Lana?" He asked

I walked back up to the house shyly an he let me in. I looked around it was neat and clean and colorful, something Dashaun's house wasn't.

"Nice house." I said I was always kind of shy around him because he was just so different to me, we even kissed one time but I never let it go any farther because I had Dashaun.

"Thanks ma' now you wanna tell me why yo' fine ass over here at almost 6 in the morning?" He joked

I giggled "Uhm, yea I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you being by my side when me and Dashaun were having problems.. But I'm finally leaving." I said looking into his eyes.

"You know I gotchu ma' but where you gonna stay at?" He said

"I'm moving to Cali." I said sitting down on the couch not really wanting look in those hazel eyes that made me melt.

Im not gonna even lie and say that I haven't imagined being with Koron because I have, a couple of times. He resembled August Alsina except he had dreads that stopped at his shoulders, he was skinny but had a little muscles and alot of tats. He came and sat next to me.

"Damn." was all he said as he looked at me.

We sat there in silence for what seemed like hours but it was only seconds.

"Well I should get going, Im sure he's already out looking for me." I huffes standing up and walking over to hug him one last time, I was gonna miss his crazy ass. He pulled me close by my waist and I just wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him into a tight hug. After a few minutes he pulled back and stared me in my eyes, He reached in and kissed me softly, I smiled and looked away. His lips felt so right on mine.

When he picked me up I wrapped my legs around his waist. My hands couldn't help to wandered to his six pack I moaned when he slipped his hands into my panties and played in my wetness.

I gasped when he stuck two fingers inside of me and started movin em' in and out slowly I looked down and saw the tent in his basketball shorts I tugged at them and pulled them down and looked at it what he was working with. Damn, I haven't had sex with anyone else other than Dashaun.

"It'll fit ma.'" he chuckled sensing my nervousness

"Damn ma you ain't no virgin is you?" he joked stopping. I giggled

"No Koron, come on." I said he started going again but deeper, never taking himself out of me he walked us upstairs to his room and turned on his phone and "Love faces" by Trey Songz came on. He slid back into me slowly grinding while kissing on my neck and my lips. It finally hit me, we were making love.

I've never did that before.

"Koron." I moaned as he started hitting unknown spots. I've never felt like this during sex before "Fuck girl, you feel so damn good." he grunted. Then "Bounce" by Jacquees came on that's when I flipped us over so I was on top.

I was on top winding my hips to the music, I was moaning and shaking as I started cumming all over him. He flipped us over so that I was laying on my stomach and he was laying on top of me hitting it from the back. He put all my hair to the side and whispered

"Who pussy is this?" he said placing hickies on my neck while pounding my back out

"Mhm it's all yours!" I moaned out. I felt the sudden need to cum again. I've never came more than one time during sex. "Don't come until daddy says." he demanded he pulled me up till my ass was in the air and my face was down.

"Koron..fuck I can't hold it no more!"I screamed out as my eyes rolled back "Go head baby, come with me." as soon as I came he came right after me. I then collapsed and was out like a light. I felt his strong arms wrap securely around my waist.