Mine

Chapter 6

Koron POV

I was surprised when I saw Lana at my door step, She told me that she was moving to Cali and I ain't gone lie and say that I didn't want her to go because I really didn't want her to.

Even though we've only know each other for a couple of months, I cared for her a lot. I remember the day I met her.

Flashback

I was running because I was late for class I didn't even see her I ran right into her and she fell right on her ass,

"Damn my bad ma' I ain't see you." I said grabbing her arm and helping her up. That's when I looked into her beautiful dark brown eyes, to her deep dimples , and that long curly brown hair. Damn! I could feel myself getting hard as I roamed her body she had full hips, Nice size titties, and a fat ass that went with her hips. Baby girl was bad in every sense of the word.

"Thanks, It's okay." she said about to walk away when I grabbed her hand gently.

"Can I get yo name lil mama?" I asked

"It's Alana and yours?" she smiled showing off her pearly whites

"Damn." She blushed and smiled. Lawdd that smile.

"I'm Koron, you think I could I get your number lil mama?" I said confidently.

"Well it was nice meeting you Koron, and no you may not have my number." She smiled and walked away I was really thinking did she really just turn down the kid? She must not know who I was. I got money in tha baaaannkk *T-Pain voice*

I ran after her, shit I wasn't finna give up on this one that easy. I walked up beside her.

"And why not?" I asked

"Because I have a man." She stated simply looking up at me to see my reaction.

"So what, we can just be friends." I lied straight through my teeth I mean no nigga would wanna just be friends with a female like this, Unless they were either blind or gay.

"Okay friend," She smiled and handed me her phone as I handed her mines. I put my number in and then I put my name under 'Babydaddy;)' I gave her, her phone back and walked away.

I heard her giggle and yell "Bye baby daddy." I just headed straight to my class not even caring that I was late she was more important to me anyways..

Flashback Over

I quietly crept out of bed, I slipped on my basketball shorts and went downstairs to start breakfast.

As soon as I put the bacon in the pan I heard someone knocking on the door I looked through the peephole to see my niggas Quan and RJ so I opened the door for them.

"Wassup," I dapped them as they walked inside and sat at the island, I walked back into the kitchen to continue with the bacon.