Jack and Malibu

It all started with a sip. I remember I missed being young. I missed not having to worry about anything. I remember my greatest excitement used to be cartoons, chocolate and swimming. The swimming part may not have changed so much but the rest have. How can one single touch give me goose bumps? His breath on my ear makes my stomach flip. I keep telling myself we are friends, nothing should go further than that. I can't mess things up by having a momentary lapse of judgement by having feelings that are probably not reciprocated. For all I know it may simply be infatuation and nothing more. I don't want to be another case of unrequited love and so today I shall loosen up, relax and by the time am up tomorrow, those feelings will be long gone.

So this is how I ended up spending the night with Jack and Malibu.

I love the way Jack feels in my throat. I get this burning sensation that builds up slowly, but lets not forget Malibu. I love the way Malibu tastes on my tongue, it's like a gentle caress. Basically I love the two of them for they never disappoint me and they make me feel light headed. Being light headed is such a good feeling, it's like floating on water without getting wet. 

Believe me, I tried not to get here. So I took a 5 km walk around the campus but all it did is make me think more of him instead of clearing my head as I heard them say it does so many times. I took a shower and decided maybe watching a series would cheer up my spirit so I stupidly put Private Practice and all it did is get me depressed. It must have slipped my mind how Shonda likes making sad endings most of the time.

Plan A and plan B didn't work and that's how I ended up here with Jack and Malibu which obviously turned out to be plan C. Am sure you are wondering where is here. Here happens to be on the toilet floor with the toilet scrub as a micro phone singing to just like a pill by pink. I want to stop but I can't. I should count my stars lucky or is it I should count my lucky stars that the toilet brush is new. I got it when I went for the walk.

" Cloey? What are you doing in the toilet floor?"

I forgot I gave Derrick a copy of my room key since I have a tendency to loose keys. Derrick being the good friend that he is suggested that I give him the duplicate key. We have been friends for about a year or so now. We were introduced by a mutual friend and sort of hit it off from there.

*************************************************************************

Author's note:It's my first, please let me know what you think.