Mysterious Stranger

Am on a roll tonight, they just keep playing my songs. I have been Dancing all night long and can’t seem to stop. Then to top it all off, they play single ladies and I feel I just can’t get enough. This new place is officially my new hanging out place. Gosh, I need a drink, been dancing and screaming for about 4 hours straight. 

I came here with Barry and Gorgina, the rest of the guys were not really feeling up to it seeing as they had lectures the next day.  Not that we don't either we just thought someone has to check the new place out. It is Wednesday after all, Friday is just round the corner. I wonder where they went too. Haven't seen them since I left the dance floor to get a drink.  Am actually starting to feel 

OH MY GOD. MY SONG IS ON, I have to get out there, let me just gulp this drink.

Here I am bumping and grinding to 'single' then I feel strong arms on my waist as am pulled towards the hard torso, my breath hitch’s as I feel the muscles beneath that hard torso. I suddenly feel like a teenager again, with the crushes, butterflies and blatant teasing am doing with my dancing. 

I can’t help it, I push my self against him and rotate my hips rythmically and bend my hips slightly . I don’t care who he is, he is one of the few reasons I come to clubs, to forget my current situation and feel pretty good about myself. He moves his hands from my waist and places them on my hips almost as if he wants to control my movements. It is a pretty sensitive area after all ;). He clearly has danced with a lot of girls. Am not surprised. His height, muscle and movements say it all. 

 As am battling with this in my head, I feel his lips on my neck and I find myself leaning even closer to this sensual stranger . The DJ mercilessly plays single and I literally loose it and do it more blatantly this time. Just when I thought I couldn’t take it no more, the DJ changes to single and all civility is lost as I feel  his hands move from my waist to around my waist and pulls me even closer to him if that is even possible. 

It felt so good, leaning on strong solid muscles, letting go without a single care in the world and better yet not having to feel like am crossing any boundaries. They are now playing 'grind on me by pretty ricky' and I still have my back to him. I feel like turning to see who this tall muscular guy is but am just scared that my bubble will burst and he might turn out to be some freak ,someone am related to or even worse one of my lecturers. That would just be wrong on soo many levels. 

We must have been thinking the same things since he turns me to face him and I wrap my arms around his neck, rest my head on his chest, press my body against his and roll my entire torso all over him. One thing about grinding is it makes you feel good sexually in an orgasmic type of way and right now am in cloud 9. 

 He moves his hands and places his hands on my cheek and lifts my face. I close my eyes and chant to myself  ' please don't be any of the three, I can't take it' and open my eyes. 

Wow, he's beautiful. Maybe his voice will be one of those sharp high pitched voices. 

'Well, no one has called me beautiful before. Been called sexy, hot, handsome,wild but not beautiful,' he says in a deep timbre voice with a hint of laughter by leaning down to me and whispering in my ear. 

Dammit his voice is sexy too. Wait a minute, he spoke. I must have spoken out loud.So much for the sexy and confident appeal I was trying to pull off. 

'Umm, didn't really think I said that out-loud,' I say and smile up to him. He removes one hand from my waist, intertwines it with my hands and leads us out of the dance floor to the open air. 

'Wow, didn't know my legs were killing me till now,' I say as I sit down on the park bench. Another reason why am coming back to this club. It has an outdoor garden with lots of park benches. The architect of the place really gave it some thought when designing.  I unlace my heels, wiggles my toes on the grass and turn to see, beautiful watching me. 

 'They should be. Been watching you all night and have seen you breaking only when your going to the bar to get a drink. Nice legs by the way,' he says with a smirk on his face.

"Thank you and yes my legs are kiling me. I wouldn't have never felt it though if I hadn't stopped dancing," I say while looking at him. Seeing as I had nothing else to say, I turn and look at the sky. 

 ********************************************************************************************************************

Author's note: As always let me know what you think by commenting. Please vote. Thank you. Sorry took long to  upload and am sorry again that it's so short.