Return Announcement

Guys, I've realized that I was 16 when I wrote these one-shots and I'm now 18. I'm finishing up my first semester of senior year but I'm really wanting to come back and right more. I know before I stopped, that the number of views were increasing, regardless I stopped writing.

So, if you would like more, I would be beyond happy to do it, because I know that writing was something I've enjoyed before and I need to work on now before I move to college.

*I forgot to mention! I did leave some drafts that I never published, so I will be fixing these and then publishing them.*

******major edit. Time flies everyone, and I can say that I'm the worst at doing what I'll say, haha. I'm 20 now. In college, stressing, tired, you know the adult things. Today as I procrastinated majorly on studying, I randomly decided to edit 'Red Arrow + Reader'. Not the best, but I can say my writing has gotten somewhat better. How do I know this? Well last semester, idiot here forgot about a sociology paper she needed to write, and the day it was supposed to be turned in...... I turned in two hours late based on religion, politics, and covid-19.. made a 94. Why am I mentioning this, dunno. However, I hope guys enjoyed the part I published today, 03.16.2021. 

Stay crash everyone💥