Chapter 3

DoomGuy POV:

Me and Bulat came up to a training field by the base. And he brought me and the rest of Night Raid to a patch with a multitude of different objects. He picked up a bowling ball and handed it to me.

"See how far you can throw it," Bulat told me.

I grabbed the bowling ball and got into a good throwing position and reeled back my arm. And threw it forward with a good bit of strength and it was gone within seconds.

"I'd imagine that would suffice?"

I turned around and saw everyone's jaw on the ground. 

"What's next?" I asked

"Me and you will spar!" Bulat declared.

I nodded and we walked a little bit away from the rest.  Bulat summoned his armor and I got into a stance.

"Your not wearing your armor?"

"'Thought I'd make it fairer."

"Oh hoho, cocky are we?"

"No. Just concerned for your health,"

He was about to talk again but saw the seriousness written all over my face. I sighed and egged him on with a 'come on' hand-gesture.

He ran at me and punched me in my stomach and I spit up a little bit of spit. I grabbed his arm and flipped him over me and onto the ground. 

He jumped up and sweeped out my feet from under me I slip but I catch myself with my hands. I turned to him and punched his chestplate and cracked  it a little. He grabbed my arm and threw me off him. I ran at him again and slid inbetween his legs, stood up and grabbed the back of his helmet and ripped it off. I Sparta kicked him away, he stumbled.

"You're good," Bulat commented

"So are you," I responded

"But not good enough!" Bulat shouted.

He summoned a some spear and threw it at me, I went to catch it but I was a little late with my attempt and got a new hole through my stomach.

"Slayer!" All Of Night Raid screamed.

I held up a hand and stood upright and got into a fighting stance.

"You gonna have to do better than fucking that!"

"How!?" They shouted

"Well when you're destined to fight demons for eternity you gain a bit of willpower. Plus after killing that Nubis I can heal this whenever I want."

I healed up my wound and dashed at Bulat, extremely fast. Akame saw how fast I was and her eyes widened. I grabbed Bulat from behind and lifted him up.

And suplexed his ass.

It was easy to see that Bulat got knocked the fuck out.

"I'll test him next," Lubbock said haphazardly.

Time Skip

Lubbock hadn't said a word to me as he guided me and him into the forest. Finally he said something as we came to a stop.

"Leone's bathing time~," he swooned to himself.

I tapped his shoulder to get his attention.

"Hey, What are we doing here?" I asked.

"We're gonna cop a look at Leone's tiddies!"

"Oh, so your a pervert then." I said with a deadpan face.