Chapter 1

DoomGuy POV:

I had just defeated the Spider 'Mastermind', Olivia was a fucking idiot to make a deal with a demon, and I had just been transported back to Mars and infront of Samuel fucking Hayden. 

He started monologing and I was on and off listening but I got the gist of what he was saying, some humans were so greedy that they would open hell to just get more energy. 

Jeez and I taught Elon Musk's ideas were a stretch.

Anger started to come through my system as Samuel summoned the Crucible into his hand. 

"I can't beat you, so I'll just remove you from the situation," He said matter-of-a-fact-ly and flicked a switch and I started to warp away.

As I warp away a new hatred is formed along side my hatred for demons, it was the hatred of selfish and greedy humans.

I passed out, an uncommon occurrence for me, after a while I was awakened to a slightly surprising sight. I was falling towards the ground of what looked like a medieval city.

As I got closer to the ground I could see I was falling into the back garden of a mansion, after a while I could make out a total of seven figures. Two standing by some weird farm/shed, one hiden in the trees, one coming out of the mansion and three standing together in front of the other two.

I eventually came near the ground and tried to warn, what I assumed was a guard, that he was about to be creamed by me in a second.

Leone POV:

We were confronting that evil bitch when we all heard a voice from above.

"MOVE OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY!" I looked up to see a man in green futuristic looking armor.

Two seconds later he had complete crushed the bitch's guard.

"Should of moved out of my way, fucking idiot," a gravely voice came from the man in the green armor.

" My apologies ladies,"

He looked at Bulat.

"You look strong, we should spar sometime. I dig the armor by the way,"

Bulat gave him a thumbs up.

"Cool, now what's all this about?"

Everyone's minds were frozen, except for Bulat's, trying to process what had just happened. First, a green armored man came out from the sky. Second, he killed a guy by accident and didn't even give a shit and Third, after killing someone he decided it was good time for some small talk!?

While everyone was processing what had happened, DoomGuy went over to the shed and punched down the door. He was met with the sight of over a hundred corpses of tortured humans. He didn't even bat an eyelid.

DoomGuy POV:

I looked around the room and saw that there was a living person in one of the cells. I walked over and ripped all the bars out of the wall.

"Who did this?"

"I-it was t-that small blonde bitch who did this to me a-and everyone e-else,"

"Any last wishes?"

"J-just kill that bitch p-please," the boy started to cough up blood, he didn't have much time left.

I walked over to the young blond girl and asked her,

"Did you do all this?"

"OF COURSE I DID! ALL THOSE FILTHY COUNTRY SCUM SHOULD DIE! ESPECIALLY THAT GIRL WITH THE PERF-!" She was interrupted by me grabbing her right shoulder.

The group of other people's attention was on me and her.

"I'm not sorry about this," I proceeded to move my left hand up to the right side of the base of her neck, I dug my fingers into her skin with both hands

And ripped her in half.

Knight Raid POV:

We had just noticed the mystery guy had grabbed the bitch's right shoulder, he said something to her and not a second later he ripped her in half! 

Not even Bulat had the strength to rip someone on half!

We were all a little scared when he turned to us.

"Why are you guys all here?" 

"We came here to kill our target," Akame responded.

"You shouldn't have seen this, I shall kill you now," she dashed at him and raised her sword.

"Akame wait!" Leone shouted with haste, but she was to slow. Akame had already stabbed the man in the neck. He stumbled, but stood back up and pulled out the sword.

"Hmm, it's been a while since I've been stabbed with a sword. A poisonous one no less! Pretty potent poison I must say." He commented as we stood there, shocked.

HOW!? was the collective thought.

Then out of nowhere a floating ball of flesh with one eye and a mouth came up to him, they were about to warn him but he just wiped out a double barrel shotgun and shot it once. Making it explode into blood and gore.

"Wanna join our assassin group?" Leone and surprisingly Mine asked in unison.

"Why are you assassins?"

"To clear out the filth that are the rulers of this corrupt capital," Mine responded.

"I'm in," he responded eagerly, little did they know he had a chance to vent his hatred of the bad part of humanity by killing them. He was a little excited.

"Where do I sign up?"

Time Skip

DoomGuy POV:

These people who I have learned are called Night Raid asked me to join them. I accepted as this was my chance to sate my hatred for greedy humans. 

They brought me to a forest and up to their fortress built under a cliff.

I was brought through the corridors to a set of big wooden doors, I was being courteous and knocked. And it was like thunder was going off outside.

"Come in!" A voice called from inside and I opened the doors, to be met with the sight of a grey haired woman who appeared to be in her 30's sitting in a big chair at the end of the room.

"Hi!" I greeted as I waved.

The others behind me sighed for some reason and I walked up to her and extended my arm to her.

"Nice to meet you, names DoomGuy, Doom Slayer, Hell Walker etc. just call me whatever."

"Lose the armor,"

"Miss?"

"I'm not gonna shake the hand of someone I can't even see,"

I sighed and walked over to a table and took off my helmet to reveal my young looking face, short and wavy brown hair and blue eyes. What didn't go unnoticed by me was the blushes on the girls' faces. I smirked and took off my upper armor to reveal my eight pack and muscular body in a tight fitting tank top. 

If the girls were blushing they sure as hell were now, I turned and saw huge blushes on all their faces. I Removed the lower part of my armor to show me in my black shorts and my muscular legs.

I walked over to the boss lady and smiled warmly.

" 'Names DoomGuy, But you can call me whatever,"

"I'm N-Najenda leader of Night Raid,"

"Well Najenda~ I'd like to join!"

"Well we have some tests,"

"Uh, Fine."