my journey begins .

I lay down on the softest grass I ever felt in my life, feeling the sun on my face and limbs. I slowly begin to open my eyes. I looked around this peaceful place .All was quiet except for the chirping of the birds. I began slowly realizing in my hazy mind that I wasn't in my room anymore. The place was animated. I could see that very clearly. I sat up slowly not wanting to feel light-headed. but I felt different, a body I didn't recognize. But I felt at home somehow. I sat up in a doglike way. I looked down at my legs and hands but instead I found paws and doglike legs with fox fur. I lifted my paws to my face to find a snout. I began standing up in a panic. I was walking on all four paws. I began panicking again only to mentally slap myself. ' Of course you're gonna stand on all fours! you're a damn fox!' my throat dried up at the thought. 'A fox?'. I looked around for a stream of water or something. I began walking through the trees. 'Where am I?'  It didn't take me long to find an opening in the forest and luckily there was a stream. I ran to it.  I gulped down the water,    the cold liquid tasting like heaven. I took out my nose of the water needing air. I looked at my reflection in the water.' I am a fox, that's for sure.' I looked like kuruma from naruto only smaller. Then it hit me ,I was in naruto! I stumbled back tripping over my tail. Something didn't feel right though. It felt like there was more than one tail.I turned my head to look behind me. As if on their own my tails lifted up. I'd guess there was nine if I'm anything like Kuruma but I counted them just to be sure.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

Nine tails.
I was a nine tails in Naruto. How could this be? I slapped myself just to be sure it wasn't dream. And I couldn't really pinch myself.The pain I felt on my face told me that I was definitely not in a dream. I cleared my throat. I wanted to see if I could speak. "Hello," I said. I put my paw to my mouth in disbelief. My voice sounded like silk if there was such a thing. I began trembling in happiness. I was in naruto! I needed to meet everyone, save a few people but not too much since I don't want to ruin the plot .A sound from the bushes made me stop. I turned around slowly. And there stood Kakashi Hatake. He had a kunai ready to kill ." wait" I said wanting to explain. He raised a brow in surprise ." you can speak, fox demon " he said more of a fact than a question. "I'm not kuruma " I stated .he looked confused. "Who?" He says relaxing a bit. I smiled at this, glad he was starting to warm up to me. But this only made him raise his gaurd again. I was disappointed at this but tried not to show
"I'm not "I paused trying to get out the words, it pained me to say this ." the nine tails " I said, i hated the words that came out of my mouth .His eyes swept over me twice ." who are you then ?" He demanded, his eyes lingered by my tails. I plastered a smile on my face and said "kunime"