murder intent

I sat under leaves so they couldn't see me. I waited for them to come through the gate .it was the day that they were coming back and I needed to have revenge. Right when I saw Sasuke, I sprang on his head ." how could you say that to the Hokage " I said pulling on his hair ."ow, get off " he said angrily." no I need revenge. " I say pulling tighter."get revenge on Kakashi-sensei," he said pointing at him . I jumped aiming for his face .he grabbed me by the tails while sweatdropping." I need revenge " I said getting a nine tails aura ." how about after we get something to eat," he said sweatdropping even more. I thought for a moment before nodding .he put me down on his head before heading to the Hokage's office for the report. We five headed up the stairs. "So, how did the mission go, naruto ?" I asked looking at him, it was easy since he was in front of us." Great ! believe it " he said punching the air. I laughed before asking "made any new friends ?" I jumped on his head ." yeah ! also you're a lot smaller than usual " he said scratching his chin ." well, I had to stay hidden. " I began "want me to turn back " before he could answer, I turned back to my normal size crushing him in the progress. "You're killing me Kuni-chan," he said clapping the floor ." sorry," I said climbing off .he stood up and we began walking next to each other. "Well was it fun getting out of the village," I said looking over at him ." yeah ! they named a bridge after me," he said smiling. "Wow, I have to go visit it some time," I say opening the Hokage's door with my tail ." Goodmorning Hokage," I say jumping on his desk ."Goodmorning kunime," he said scratching my head. Team seven sweatdropped. "Ah, Kakashi, back again with today's mission report," he said sitting back in his chair ." as usual," he said giving the scroll to him .the Hokage read it smoking his pipe ." well, you must be exhausted," he said looking up once .they all nodded except Sasuke and Kakashi. "Why don't you guys head out, I need to speak with the Hokage," he said stepping forward. we all obliged heading out the door and closing it ." we'll off to ichraku " I say leading the way. They all nodded probably too exhausted to say anything. "Sakura, you've been awfully quiet," I say looking over my shoulder at her ." the mission was nerve raking and exhausting. " she said rubbing her eyes ." yeah, I saw on the report it was an A-rank mission, I'm proud of you guys," I said looking ahead again .sauske did his signature hmph while Sakura just nodded and naruto punched the air. We stepped into ichraku to a greeting from the two owners. "Hey, naruto,kunime.How's everything " the chef said boiling the noodles. "Great !" Naruto said sitting down with Sasuke and sakura. I sat at the edge with them next to me ." back from another mission? " the chef's daughter asked giving us glasses of waters and adding a straw to mine ." yeah, A -rank one this time " saukra said taking a sip ."A-rank ? You must be exhusted. Let me give you some ramen on the house " the chef said smiling. Naruto celebrated while we just drooled.