The beginning of the chunin exams

Thank you so much for a six thousand reads +! I never thought it would make it this far, it means a lot !!! I am not as passionate as I was when I started this book but seeing so many reads.it means a lot. And I am going to continue this book because there are people who want to see the end .thanks again for so many reads! It really does mean a lot! And if you like the chapters, feel free to vote or comment to tell me!

Now on with the story! 

I sat on naruto's head as we made our way to the chunin application room. I see Tenten get knocked down. Sauske began bragging about Sakura and him already seeing the gen jutsu making me crack a smile. I sprang to his head, people looked surprised but he was already used to it and just acted as nothing happened. They almost began to fight if not for rock lee. He recognized me and waved ." Hey, kunime!" He said after Ten Ten and Neji questioned him ." Hey, lee " I smiled at him ." wait you know him ?" Asked Sakura pointing at him.I nodded " His sensei is guy sensei, he and Kakashi are sort of like friends," I told her ." It is so good to see you !" He said and so I jumped down from Sasuke's head ." You too lee " I said now sitting on Sasuke's shoulder. Sauske folded his arms as lee went from me to sakura, and asked her to be his girlfriend. She put him down like I thought she would. I giggled at this. When I first watched the anime, she annoyed me to no end. But I've grown to love her. Same with a lot of other people. Like Neji, even though he and I never talked before. We walked down the steps, I sat back on naruto's head since it was all most time for Sasuke and Lee's fight. I've seen this happen, so many times. The more I am in this world, the more my old life seems miles away. I still haven't found out why I am in this world but I hope I stay here. I can't wait to meet Pervy sage. Or see when Gara changes for the better. I fangirl, it's weird being the only person who knows this. Guy quickly stopped this fight with that turtle. And we four went back on our way to the first stage of the chunin exams. Kakashi stood by the door and talked to Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke. And then we went inside. There stood the rest of the rookies. Ino and sakura went at each other, you know the normal stuff. I yawned again, like always. I looked across the rookies, seeing their kid-like acts. I smiled at them. Naruto made a whole scene and of course, Kabuto came over. Making me roll my eyes. He started doing an entire bragging scene, explaining a few things. I started to get annoyed but said nothing. For story purposes. I ignore them, drowning the voice out. Waiting patiently for it to begin .my eyes went closed, and of course, I began to sleep.

Sorry for such a short chapter, I need to rewatch some of the episodes. But with the entire Quarantine, I am swamped with school work and studying for the exams. But when I have time, I'll continue to write the next Chapter.  Thank you again for all your support! I like the chapter, feel free to vote or comment to tell me! (。・ω・。)ノ♡