chapter ten : the babysitter

But just then a light bulb went off in her head and she thought about the romance she wants to create for Barnard. She wanted to have someone else do it anyone else does it but she saw an opportunity and just had to take it." Well, it is your job to make sure but I don't get into any trouble. This is your fault." She said to him with a smirk. He rolled his eyes and put his hand to his face out of sheer annoyance. Ellie knew her plan was working." I am the head elf, not your babysitter!" He practically screamed. It's scared l e a little bit from what she could tell the only emotion poor old thing had was anger.

Santa pause to think Bernard was getting older and he could tell the stress of the job was wearing well on him. Plus in a Christmas or two Curtis will become the new head elf and Santa knew that he wouldn't be able to work his leadership skills with Bernard breathing down his neck. "Curtis" Santa said attracting everyone's attention in the room." You're about to be the next head off and I believe you learn by doing so from here till the day after Christmas you will be the temporary head elf." Really sir?" He asked with little kid enthusiasm. A Santa gave the chubby elf a smile Bernard started to freak out and then agitated voice he asked. "But Santa he is nowhere near ready to lead on his own and besides what am I supposed to do?" " well you did say it yourself you didn't have enough time to be a head elf and a babysitter so I chose for you"

Bernard was astonished at this for Mark became quite flustered. Usually, the fourteen-year-old Ellie would wine and say she was too old for a babysitter. However, this one she had a plan for she wanted to make happy and there was no way but it would be possible if he wasn't with her. Right now she knew that he was feeling her worse and for some reason, she can't help but want to make it even more terrible. So Ellie ran over and gave him a great big bear hug as tight as she could not wanting him to get loose no matter how hard he struggled. She knew the only way to get him to lighten up was he give him a run for his money. That meant pranks sneaking out really anything that didn't have to do with Christmas. Besides what else was she supposed to do without the internet I only had to find a way to entertain herself. That's when she realized Pop's plan had failed he wanted to get her away from boys and now one what's the center of her plan.