Chapter 2: girls and boys

Amy's POV :
The principal began talking , after he finished his terrible lecture , we all sighed and headed to our class , my first being PE and fitness .

"Ok" coach Brady said "for the first time in this schools history , boys and girls are in the same PE lesson ! It's the new policy !" He grinned seeming more joyful by the second .
"Ok let's pick some captains , hmmm lemme see , John , Allysa and .... Amy !" He said , startling you to the point where you were frozen still . " let's pick some team mates ok , Amy pick a boy and a girl ," you looked over to the girls "Kathryn" you cheered happily , she had bee your friend for a long time , " now for the boys" coach said winking at you weirdly .
Does he think I have a crush . You glance at the boys scanning there faces until you scan the very last , MARK the guy you had just knocked clean of his feet minutes before was there smiling . " mark !" You cheered. You and the two other team captains continued this process until all of the people had been chosen. The first challenge was the wheel barrow race . Ughhh . "For Amy's team ..., Amy and Mark !" Coach yelled , you felt a hot feeling tingle your way up it's chest into your cheeks , you were blushing . Mark grabbed your legs and you were about to prepare you hands to run until your noticed him starting into your ..., but .

AUTHORS NOTE :
The wheelbarrow race is where one person lays on the ground in a push up position , the other holds there legs and they use there hands to run , Mark was holding Amy's legs got it ? Ok great ! Sorry for the short chapter I have school tomorrow and will try post 2 a day on weekends and make them somewhat lengthy ! Ba bye !