Chapter 3: crush ???

I felt my whole world begin to spin , but i stayed in the same position . I turned round to see mark staring into my but. I blushed the hardest I ever have making me look like a human raspberry . Did he like me ? I mean me and mark are both friends with Kathryn but .... we only properly met today and became aquiantances . He winked at me making me blush from head to toe again , as the whistle blew signaling us to race .

Marks POV :
WHAT DID I JUST DO ? I WINKED WHILST STARING AT HER BUT !!! I thought she was just a newly made friend. I don't know what came over me . I'm in shock . She knows that I kinda like her now . But I can't make a move yet . It's the Christmas ball in a couple of weeks . I'll get to know her , and ask her to to ball . We have the same friends so I don't know how we haven't met before . Besides that . We have three of the same classes . And with me just going and staring at her freaking but , I can tell this is gonna be awkward. However she did blush so Mabye she likes me back . Anyways , back to the races , me and Tom are up next . I'm gonna lap him , he's so slow .

Nobody's POV : Mark and Amy walk to tree next class together , French , Keeping a close but friendly distance both processing what the hell just happened , until there thoughts finally came back. They were ordered to work on a French homework project .

Marks POV:
"My moms out of town if you wanna come over and start it this weekend , I'll text you my address , here's my number" I say to Amy . " ok , sounds awesome , we can discuss it on Friday , don't forget to text me times" amy laughs . We grab our bags and head to next class , in awe of our newly made friendship , and my newly made crush , I'm so exited for her coming over tomorrow.

Authors note : sorry for the short chapter having a ruff time ! Comment your questions or inquires and I'll answer them .