Island in the sun/Roger Taylor

"Will you-" he stuttered. "Go on." I said.
"So are you down for marriage?" He said. "When you say it like that, I'm rethinking it." I laughed. "But yes, that sounds good." I said. "I didn't find a ring, but- I'll get us a pair later." He said.
"Hmm." I said aloud quietly.

Me and Roger met at a music festival in Ireland. I played for a band called Mutts, and he was just starting off in a band called Smile.
He actually went around and watched who he could and I must've been pretty charming or something.

As the days passed as a newly engaged couple, he wanted to celebrate.
"Let's have a party, or like dinner?" He said leaning on the counter. "Either way is fine." I said monotonously. "Party it is." He laughed. Honestly, parties are my worst nightmare. The last time we had one Brian almost went to jail, Roger almost had an affair, and Freddie was so drunk that he threw someone out the two story balcony, and also, almost went to jail too.
"Fun." I said faking excitement, which was hard tbh.

The day off the party we attempted to clean up the house and hang some lantern looking things, and some streamers.

"Well- I told them that we could start at 6 bu-" "HEY IM SO PROUD OF YOU TWO!" Roger's mom said screaming. She gave him a suffocating hug, and he almost choked. "Thanks?" He said. "So- is she pregnant or do you two actually like eachother?" She said poking me. "Why would I be-" I said frustrated. "Believe it or not it's actual love and lust mom." Roger said. "Lust? WHAT you two are-" she said appalled and she walked away gasping. Roger held my shoulder for support when he laughed. "My mom is such an old bat." He said gasping for air. "Jesus can always forgive me." He added. He pulled me close and kissed my forehead.

When the party officially started, John found a corner and stayed there for the entire time. I later left my own party and went to my car, and took a little snooze. I woke up not too long to someone banging on my window.

It was Brian. "Hey! What are you doing? Roger made us look for you, he's wigging out." He said as I stepped out and then closed the car door behind me. "It was just a bit too hot and crazy." I said as they all led me back into the house.
"We get it. We- or me." John said. They laughed, and we got back into the house.

People turned their heads and looked relieved. Roger rushed to me, and pulled me into the kitchen. "What happened?" He said with a genuine look of fright in his eyes.
"I just went to my car and took a breather." I said, as he calmed down. "Are you okay?" I said laughing nervously. "Yeah, Sorry- just, after people leave do you wanna- celebrate?"  He said shrug hug and looking flustered. I fake gasped and said "what would your poor mother say?" And I laughed and he did too. "She did it to have me. She needs a reality check." He said. "In addition to your question, my answer is yes. It's 10:20, so it shouldn't be too long. Don't get too eager." I said brushing my hand over the seam of his pants at the upper thigh. He jumped, and looked at me up and down.
"I saw that you nasty gal." Brian said as we talked later on. "You should be used to it, John says you get lots of action at your wise age." "Hes not exactly wrong, 24 is the wisest age." He winked. "Jesus." I laughed. "So, hows your band been?" He asked me. "We're good, we are #23 on the top 50 Ireland hits. Not too bad, but I'd like to make changes." I said. "Is Ireland your home country?" He asked leaning forward in interest. "Yeah, I grew up in the infamous Dublin." "I always thought your accent was like southern English or something." He laughed. "Close." I said. More people cleared out and my parents left in a mad dash, and just glared at Roger. "Your parents actually hate me." He said.
"They don't. They just don't approve of our occupations." I said gripping his forearm with both hands.
All who was left were the boys.
Freddie went up to me and we talked about the ceiling leak in the laundry room, and how he should get a fur coat that looks like space.
They all said their goodbyes, and pushed Brian out of the doorway. "Hey!" He said and he raced to the car. We watched as they drove away.

We were alone.

Almost immediately turned to find Roger and I jumped in his arms, and instead of the bed, he carried me to our backyard. He laid me down on a bunch of blankets.
"There's ants out here ro-" I said.
"Uh- here" He said carrying me inside. "Bed?" He asked. "Preferably." I said.

He laid me down, and got between my legs and leaned over to kiss me. "Roger-" I said. He didn't hear me and kissed my collarbones, tugging at my shirt collar. "Rog-" I said louder. "Huh?" He said grunting. "I heard someone downstairs." I said and he practically ran downstairs to see who.
"It's 11:30! Please go home." He told the intruder.
"Back to it?" He said.
"Yes." I said as he continued kissing my collarbones.
I squeezed his shoulder and he jumped, and held tight on my waist and pulled me close to him. Through his jeans I could feel him getting harder.
He took off his clothes and I did too and he leaped at me, and grinded on my hips. I grunted and he let out heavy groans.
He stuck it in fast, and I arched my back and moaned. I grinded on him and he heard him moan "shit shit.."
I went harder and faster, and he thrust slowly, and then quickly he was rock hard, again.
He thrust inhumanly fast and I started to scream almost.
He moaned louder, and then collapsed on top of me, and pulled out too late.
"Shit- sorry." He said panting heavily.

I just laid there, and didn't say anything. "You good?" He said looking over at me.
"Fine." I said. "Just- wow. You were eager?" I looked at him and he nodded.
"You always do that to me, it makes me miserable." He said coming over to me. Kissing me roughly.

"Goodnight." I said sternly. "Night." He said rolling his eyes.