The Revenge Cover Up Part 1

Shayla get out here girl!! All  I hear while I'm in the back. "What"  I yell walking to the entrance whoever stops me from getting ready going to have hell to pay.

As I walk to the front I hear people screaming and yelling I hope somebody is dying the way they yelling, making my way through the crowd my heart sunk at what I saw in front of me.

I dropped to my knees tears filling my eyes as I saw my boyfriend Shaun lying on the floor with blood all over his white tee, Help!! Help us, Someone!! As my best friend Kye waved the Ambulance down I stayed by Shaun hoping he wouldn't leave me cause we just got our big come-up.

The Ambulance came and got Shaun but I still hear some type of gunshot being aired.No matter what happens I'm not leaving Shaun.

"We sat in this mother fucking hospital for damn three days!" I yell through the phone to Kye, I'm missing three days of work just for Shaun to make sure he's good.

Kye, I need you to do me a favor

Do What? And what's the cut I'm getting for helping you?

The Bag, but fr tho I need you to go to the club and get me this paper Work.

What paperwork? I hear a deep voice I turned around to see him looking me dead in my eyes. Oh nothing it's just work papers I left and need, Shaun looks at me like he knows I'm lying but he lets it go for now.

"A Knock on the door" Hello the voice says as they come in. I see that you're awake Mr.Miller the nurse says with some release papers in her hands. I come with good news you can now go home, but we need to discuss something with you in private she says while looking at me.