The Revenge Cover Up Part 3

Pulling up to our house it's a mini mansion we have so much room for the two of us. As I got out of my car replaying what took place in my head.

I decided to call Ky to see wassup with her since she always makes me laugh when I need it most. But she didn't answer probably out with her man. So I decided to get the butler to get me some wine while I took a relaxing bubble bath.

Dimming the lights and lighting a bunch of candles to help me relax. Benjamin walks in with my wine "Thank you " I say taking my glass and he walks away.

Sitting in the tub letting all my tears out I didn't notice Shaun standing in the doorway looking pathetic.

"What do you want"
"Don't be like that La"
"No, why are you here? go back to her"
"* Chuckling* you think I had a baby on you?"

Shaun, I don't have time for your shit I'm trying to relax. wrapping my towel around me walking past him into the bedroom seeing flowers and gifts on the bed I threw all that shit on the floor.

Sitting on the bed rubbing on my lotion Shaun sat down tugging at my towel. I don't wanna be touched I say to him, he still does it making my towel fall showing all of me.

He started messaging my neck and then went to kiss me no lie it felt good but my mind had a lot going on.
Still kissing he proceeds to lay me down letting him I didn't fight it

We were in bed for hours until I drifted off to sleep. Waking up and noticing Shaun not next to me I brushed it off he probably went to the club.