The Revenge CoverUp Part 10

For a week straight I have been coming home late and Shaun has been home before me. My next doctor's visit is coming up soon and I still haven't told Shaun about it. We not even speaking to each other it's like we did not communicate at all.

I'm so happy our butler is back today I'm just gonna rest in the house hopefully he will be gone today. I run myself a bubble bath so I can soak myself and think, I feel like the sparks are gone in my relationship only spark I feel is when we have sex and that's it we are not the same anymore.

As I get out of the tub wrapping my towel around I don't feel like dressing up so I put on my Nike joggers set out on, some lotion, and perfume and I'm out. I know I said I was gonna stay home but I'm going to go meet with the real estate agent to finalize the deal for the house I picked the mini mansion.

It has everything I want in it and I already have my furniture and decorations ready to be put in all I need is the key. Calling the agent as I pulled up to the house his voice was so deep as he answered letting me know he was right down the road to meet me.

I got out smiling happy to finally get something on my own and that's mine by myself. The agent pulled up in a black camero with tented windows he got out looking sexy as he stood at 5'7 he looked a little buff he's a fine chocolate with hazel brown eyes all dressed up in his suit and tie.

I couldn't take my eyes off of him and he looked at me the same but he cleared his throat and said ready to finish the deal saying yes we walked in I signed the papers and it's mine. Before leaving he asked if I needed any assistance with moving my stuff in and he'd help me giving me his number and telling me his name was Devin Stateton I told him mine then we left.

Heading back home I called Ky telling her about the house she thought me and Shaun moving together until I told her it was just me then she became a party pooper. She had been siding with him for the past few days. 

I've been moving my stuff little by little from my and Shaun's closet to my house. My house is already decorated I just gotta move my furniture then I'm done. Pulling up to the yard I kept my house key in my car so I know nobody knows but me.

Walking in Shaun there just sitting down he looked up at me and I kept walking to the bedroom.
" So we still not talking he said walking into the room"
"We have nothing to talk about"
" Oh we don't, he said sitting next to me. Then what the fuck are these prenatal vitamins doing in here he said throwing it in my lap"
" scared to tell him so I lied, I got the wrong vitamins when I went to the store and why are you going through my stuff"
"You been acting real different you usually wanna talk about our problems but now you don't. You don't want me to touch you or sleep in the same bed. tell me what you want and I'll try to fix us."
Looking at him I say "ACTION SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS" Getting up and leaving him in our room I went into the guest room to lie down