The Revenge CoverUp Part 11

Today was my second doctor's visit I'm one twelve weeks today and I was so confused looking at the ultrasound but they showed me what I'm looking at and said I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl.

My stomach starting to get a pug in it I need to tell Shaun I'm gonna tell him when I get home I don't know how to say it but it gotta be said one way or another. Going in the house calling Shaun's name he didn't answer walk down the hall to our bedroom I heard moans like whoever he fucking making sure I know.

My eyes filled with tears as I turned the doorknob and saw it Lexi and some guy I don't know. Yelling at both of them telling them "Get The Fuck Out of My House" the dude runs out while scrambling with his clothes.

You too haven't even been here, how you got in, and why do you look like them people on that shit? Looking at her she said Shaun gave her a spare and she had been staying with Rome.

I told her to get up and get her things and go but before she left she looked at me and said Damn you gaining some weight? Laughing it off I locked the door after she left and cleaned the room up. I waited for Shaun to come home but it was getting late and I was tired.