Long Time No See

It had been a few months since I had last talked to Calum, and to be honest I was kinda trying to avoid him at school and anywhere I went. The day Calum had told me he liked me I wanted so bad to tell him I liked him to but I didn't want to cause anytime you get something that means something to you it always gets destroyed and I didn't want to hurt him when it did happen so I saved both of our time by lying.

~Next Day~

I woke up to my phone buzzing every minute, I turned over and grabbed my phone to see what it was and I was shocked when I saw the name Calum <3 on the screen of my phone. The text's read

Calum <3: Hey (Y/N) I know we have't talked or seen each other in a while but I just wanted to make sure you were doing okay?

Calum <3: And I get it if you don't answer

Calum <3: I'm sorry I made things awkward between us

Calum <3: I didn't mean to run you away

(Y/N): I'm doing okay Cal and you didn't make things awkward or make me run away I've just been really busy with school and getting a new job

Calum <3: Well why didn't you tell me you got a job maybe I can visit you at work today, is that okay?

(Y/N): Of course! I wold love it if you came by during my lunch break!

Calum <3: Awesome, so where is it that you work exactly?

(Y/N): Oh, I started working at the animal shelter down the road from your house, I'm in charge of watching over the dogs, and my lunch break is at 11:00

Calum <3: Okay I guess I will see you at 11:00 then

(Y/N): Alright see ya then

I wasn't lying about that I did get a job at he animal shelter and I am in charge of the dogs, but technically my lunch is at 11:05. I really missed Calum, even though I was avoiding him I just didn't want to make things even more awkward then they already were at the time. After texting Calum I got up and got dressed in my work shirt, some jeans, socks, and a pair of white dirty Converse. I made and ate some pancakes before leaving for my job.

~11:00~

It was finally 11:00 as I was cleaning up one of the dogs throw up that had been having stomach issues with the new food as I saw Calum pull into a parking space out the window. When he walked in I could hear him and the girl working front desk talk, a little after that he walked through the doors into where I was working. "Hey, long time no see" Cal said while smiling at me in the dog cage as I walked out to hug him "I missed you so much Cal" "I missed you to (Y/N)" He said while kissing my forehead as we both pulled away from the hug. We talked some more while I finished cleaning up and brought the dog back to his pen. When we walked out side to a bench out back he started talking about how his life had been for the last few months as did I until "Calum I'm sorry" "For what?" "For lying." "What are you talking about?" Calum questioned with a worried look on his face "I lied about only liking you as a friend, the truth is I really like you to Calum I just didn't want to tell you because I was scared" He looked at me shocked for a second then said "Well you should have told me before I started talking to someone else" "You already started talking to someone else?" I questioned sadly "No, I'm just kidding I mean I had to get you back for lying, didn't I?" He said while laughing as I slightly punched his arm "I hate you Calum I got worried for a second" "No need to worry I'm right here all for you" He said while leaning in to kiss me as I followed and our lips crashed into each others into a slow short passionate kiss, as we pulled away we stopped and looked into each others eyes for a second before we were interrupted by my co-worker "(Y/N), your lunch break is over" She let me know as I turned to her and nodded my head as she walked back inside "I guess that's my cue to go" Calum told me "I'll see you at school, yeah?" "Definitely" I reassured him as we walked back into the animal shelter and I went back to work as Calum walked out and drove home.

(A/N)

This story is honestly going down hill but I'm gonna keep writing it cause why not?

(Word Count:802 Total)