2 Months

It's been 2 months and I already feel as big as can be but I know my bump is gonna get a lot bigger than it is now. I was at the store when a random lady came up to me and started rubbing my belly asking me when I was due "Is this gonna be your first?!" She asked excitedly "Uh..yeah" I say trying my best to be nice and not shove her off of me "Aw, when I was pregnant with my first boy..." She continued to a long story about how her pregnancy was with her first born "And he would always be kicking me and he would never stop it got really annoying..." She went on and on and on. Once I finally got away from the lady I got the rest of the groceries and checked out. When I got home Calum was asleep on the couch with the credits of a movie rolling on the screen of the TV, soft snores left his mouth as it was slightly open, I leave him to sleep and put the groceries in their rightful place. Calum woke up and walked into the kitchen to grab a snack "Hey babe" he said sleepily "Hey" He sat on his knees and lifted my shirt leaving a soft kiss to my belly "How's your day been buddy?" He leaned his head on my stomach hugging it till he stood back up and hugged me kissing my forehead then my lips "How was your day?" "Eh, some random lady walked up to me at the store and started rubbing my stomach and told a story about when she was pregnant with her first kid and it went on forever" I say as I continue to put the groceries away "Sounds fun to bad I didn't get to go" Cal says sarcastically snapping his fingers at the end of his sentence, I stick my tongue out at him as I walk away finished with the groceries and sit on the couch in the living room, Calum follows close behind, "Okay so I know you told me not to think about it but ever since that conversation I just can't stop" "Thinking about what, Cal?" "If we lose the baby" "Baby I told you already we won't I promise it isn't going anywhere" I press our foreheads together and kiss his lips, I wasn't sure if the baby would stay or not I just didn't want him to continue to worry too much cause I didn't want him to be so stressed out, I lay on the couch with my head propped up on the arm rest, Calum climbs on top of me and once again lifts up my shirt and kisses my belly laying his head next to it and hugging it "Please don't leave us baby, we need you, we want you here, with us, please don't go now" I play with his curls as he begs the small human inside me to stay, he leaves more kisses all around my stomach making me smile as to how much he already loves his baby. I turn on Black Panther and Calum stays where he is cuddling my belly pepper it with kisses while my hands are still playing with his pretty little curls on his head, we both drift off to sleep, Calum occasionally whispers sweet nothings into my belly.
(A/N)
Is it okay if I just keep doing the monthly thing till the baby comes? Or do you guys want to see other things?
(Word Count:600(Total))