Chapter 5

As he was taking me to my dorm i was nervous as hell. I didn't know nothing about this man but as i kept looking at him i found out how fine he was driving, he had on a white wife beater and his tattoos and muscles didn't make it no better. This man was blessed with good features. I was brought out of my thoughts when he started talking.
"soo whats your name beautiful?"
"Ryan, whats yours?"
"king" if looks kilt people he would be dead cause the look i was giving him was that "i know you fucking lying" look 😂
" is that your real name king"  i asked rudely
" no thats my street name but you not getting my real name right now"
"why not?" i asked annoyed.
"let me take you out first" i chuckled but he was looking at me with a serious face
" no i don't even know you" i said laughing. "then why you in the car with me, you know thats dangerous" he said trynna be smart. i didn't respond i just sat there

When we pulled up Summer car wasn't there so i knew she was still out. King was just staring at me and i looked out the window so he wouldn't see me blush.
"why you staring king?" i said through a big smile, blushing.
"because you're beautiful, you gone let me take you out?"
"when?" i asked like i was busy
" tomorrow, you can get my number so i can text you the details"
"okay" i said looking away.
i turned back just to see him staring, we stared for a while when he kissed me. his lips were so soft, i kissed back. disappointed in myself because i dont know this man.
"its time for me to go in, see you tomorrow" i said smiling
" good night beautiful"

_____________________________

the next morning

Summer.

i woke up having to throw up, gladly making it to the toilet i let everything out. My head was pounding, i cant believe i  got drunk and let Ryan leave with a stranger. As i was walking in the kitchen i saw Ryan and i got happy.
"im sorry Ry"
"its okay, did you have fun?" she said not sounding mad
"yes but now im regretting it. my head hurt like fuck"
"here drink this ginger ale and take this medicine" she said. she is the sweetest person ever and im so happy she's my bestfriend she never made me feel the need to question her loyalty.
" so who brought you home?" i asked knowing its nit like ger to go with a complete stranger.
"girll this fine ass man by the way i got a date tonight .. your hair is cute" she said fast trying to change the subject.
" ahht ahht spill the tea" i said laughing.
"well its this guy who goes by king and he brought me home we kissed and he asked me to go out with him, he's cute and he got hella tattoos" she said while biting her lips, laughing. Ryan is a fun person to be around if she opens up and like you, But if you dont know her you'd think she just quite and stuck up. She's pretty and im talking without makeup.

She told me the story from her twerking on him until she was walking up to the dorm and i gotta say im impressed on how she's trynna make friends even tho she don't need em cause she got me.

_____________________________

nobodys point of view

Ryan and king have been texting non stop and Ryan loved the attention, everytime her phone vibrated she would smile cause she knew exactly who it was from. She loved how they could just vibe and she couldn't wait for tonight.

king🕺🏽❤️: im ready to see you beautiful
Ryan🤩same, how should i dress?
king🕺🏽❤️: normal, don't dress up
Ryan🤩: okay don't be disappointed cause im gone look normal
king🕺🏽❤️: lol i bet you'll still be beautiful, send me a picture of you right now
Ryan🤩:

king🕺🏽❤️: im ready to see you beautiful Ryan🤩:  same, how should i dress?king🕺🏽❤️: normal, don't dress upRyan🤩: okay don't be disappointed cause im gone look normalking🕺🏽❤️: lol i bet you'll still be beautiful, send me a picture of you rig...

king🕺🏽❤️ : i told you 😍😍😍, im finna come get you. get ready❗️
Ryan🤩thanks 💛 and ok