chapter 3: Moving Day

Summers' P.O.V :

Today is the day my bestfriend & i leave for school. We were at her house putting her things on the truck. Im so happy because we even sleep in a dorm together. We've been bestfriends since we were 10 and honestly i wouldn't have made it here without Ryan.

"ry you ready?" i asked. Walking into her room hearing her sniffles.
"yea" she said dry. she hasn't told me the story of why her and quincy broke up.
"Ryan don't keep worrying yourself about him, fuck him he lost something good"
"you don't understand summer, he was my boyfriend for 3 years" she said as tears were coming down heavy
"the dick was good bitch?" i asked seriously. She laughed like i knew she would.
"lets go summer" she said grabbing her things.

2 hours later

We arrived to our dorm room and i have to say i like it. But it was hot as hell so i put my long curly hair in a bun. We finished putting all of our things up.

__________________________________________________________

Ryans P.O.V

As i toured the campus alone, i bumped into a girl who looked familiar.
"hey your lost" the pretty darksin girl said.
" not really, im just touring the campus since its my first day"
"aww i remember my first day, i had no friends" she said assuming i had no friends.
"well im here with my bestfriend so im not alone" sending her a small smile.
"well my roommate and i are throwing a party, y'all could slide through"
i thought about how my mom said not to trust everybody but what could go wrong? and plus its our first night here so we should probably go make friends, even tho i'm not the party type.
"maybe" i said like i was really shy.
" girl ok my name is Aquavia by the way" she said holding her arms out for a hug. This girl is friendly.
"mine is Ryan" i said returning the hug.
"text my phone if you decide y'all gone come" she gave me her number and we went our separate ways.

.