Unikitty Headcanons (3)

Hawkodile and Dr. Fox (another one of my OTPs XD)

1. Sometimes Dr. Fox would call Hawkodile 'Hawky' and he likes- no, LOVES it.

2. Occasionally Dr. Fox would give Hawkodile Science lessons. He was the only one who'd listen to her with full uninterrupted attention. As for Richard, he's too busy- but he'd be more attentive than Hawkodile if he's present.

3. Dr. Fox is very very VERY soft, fluffy, and snuggly to Hawkodile (actually she is XD). He loves hugging her. Often times, he'd seek a chance to hug her from behind, cuz' it's not too obvious compared to front.

4. Dr. Fox loves riding on Hawkodile as he flies her around the Unikingdom to collect samples for who knows what 'Sciency' stuff. Usually it's sparkle matter, though. She loves it a lot, and vice versa. Hawkodile just loves flying her around and seeing his Fox Girl so happy.

5. Hawkodile is secretly a great cook. Inheriting his skills from his eagle mother, Hawkodile is one of the best cooks of the Unikingdom. Even Brock admits that his cooking is nothing compared to Hawkodile's, in which Hawkodile humbly denies.

6. While Dr. Fox's parents are both, well, foxes, Hawkodile's father is kinda like an 'eagledile', while his mother is a hawk. Hawk's father, Hunter Crocker, is, as his name implies, a professional hunter (thanks for the idea, cc81094 !), while his mother, Marian Soarus, is a housewife with mad cooking skills. They usually call their son by his birth name, Roger (full name Roger Fethry Crocker).

7. Hawkodile owns a stuffed teddy bear in his youth, and calls him Mr. Fuzzycheeks. His mother keeps it in the storeroom. The toy is currently given to Puppycorn as a bedtime buddy so he'll not feel lonely. He recently bought a similar teddy bear, but with a lighter shade of brown fur, called it Mr. Furrycheeks, and gave it to Dr. Fox for accompany. You could imagine how overjoyed and grateful she is!

8. Oh yeah, Hawk currently owns a custom handmade stuffed Dr. Fox in his bedroom.

9. Dr. Fox's parents are both geniuses. Her father, David Furrell Fox, is a scientist like his daughter. Her mother, Justine Suzanne Lawson, is a lawyer, who also excels in Science. Both her parents have done major accomplishments in the magic and power of Science, and she looks up to them, thus her current career choice. And just like in my Foxodile ship book, Dr. Fox's full name is Vixana Curie Fox.

10. All their friends, except for Puppycorn, have already known about Hawk's crush on Dr. Fox. Unikitty is the most enthusiastic of them. She SHIPS THEM REEEEEEEEEAL HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Dr. Fox, as implied in my Foxodile ship book, also seems to have a secret crush on Hawkodile. But the power of Science, and her motto,"Science must continue!", just kept getting more attention from her, and delaying her further thoughts about how to express her feelings for Hawkodile in a 'non-Sciency' way.

12. Both Hawkodile and Dr. Fox have musical talents. Hawkodile with the electric guitar, and Dr. Fox with the harp.

Hope y'all like them XD
And once again, I'll add more if I have any more ideas.