✨QUOTES

QUOTES 1 :

♥ It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.

♥ We accept the love we think we deserve.

♥ As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.

♥ There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.

♥ alam mo bang galit ako sa malandi? kaya mag tago kana!

♥ Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.

♥ Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'

♥ Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.

♥ Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.

♥ Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.

QUOTES 2 :

Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own.

♥ Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.

♥ A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.

♥ One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.

♥ The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.

♥ Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.

♥ It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.

♥ A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world.

♥ A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.

♥ You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.

QUOTES 3 :

The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege.

I'll never stop dreaming that one day we can be a real family, together, all of us laughing and talking, loving and understanding, not looking at the past but only to the future.

Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.

Don't lie, don't cheat and don't make promises that you can't keep."

Anyone can make you smile, but only certain people can make you happy."

A negative mind will never give you a positive life.