♥christmas Quotes ♥

♥ May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the Year. Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above. Merry Christmas

♥ When you have Christmas in your heart it doesn’t matter what’s under the tree.

♥ Santa won’t be coming this year…… He died laughing when you said you’d been a good girl.

♥ Please Santa, I’ve been good all year .. most of the time .. sometimes .. Ok, Don’t worry I’ll buy my own Christmas presents.

♥ Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it WHITE.

♥ From Home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other.

♥ May this Christmas be so special that you never ever feel lonely again and be surrounded by loved ones!

♥ Can I have your picture, So Santa Claus knows exactly what to give me on this CHRISTMAS.

♥ Christmas does not come from the pockets, it comes from the heart. It’s not about gifts, rather family and friends. MERRY CHRISTMAS

♥ To my friends and family, near and far, I love you all and hope you have a Merry Christmas..

♥ Wish you happy holidays season with unforgetable Christmas and New Year.

♥Selfishness makes Christmas a burden, love makes it a delight.

♥ Christmas carols tend to make me a little homicidal, especially in November..

♥The best gifts in life will never be found under a Christmas tree! Those gifts are friends, family, kids and the one you love!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!